Looking for a company to join

i play almost every night. Kda .3.3 in slayer.
Just want a company that has a lot of people on all the time to run slayer or team arena.

I am Nyygma, I am the Valkyrie Squad Lead for EpsilonFleet. I have the perfect fit for you and its EpsilonFleet! We have a WIDE array of players from the US to the UK. As well as highly competitive, competitive, semi-competitive, and casual gamers! With EF you get a military structured clan, teammates you can count on, an awesome support staff, and more! Be sure to add me on XBL and message me with any questions. Also apply at epsilonfleet.com and let them know I sent you so they know I’m doing my job. Thanks and hope to see you soon!

Nyygma, Valkyrie Squad Lead, ONI section II recruiter

Hey there,

I’ve got a spartan company that isn’t massive, but consists of some good players. We’re very down-to-earth, but we do play to win.

If you’re just looking for some people to play with, feel free to join us: Dread Dealers

Otherwise, feel free to just add me on Xbox: Jacoby04

Have a good one!

> 2533274815058613;3:
> Hey there,
>
> I’ve got a spartan company that isn’t massive, but consists of some good players. We’re very down-to-earth, but we do play to win.
>
> If you’re just looking for some people to play with, feel free to join us: Dread Dealers
>
> Otherwise, feel free to just add me on Xbox: Jacoby04
>
> Have a good one!

I have a great opportunity for you, if you want you and your company can merge with EpsilonFleet! What this means for you, is that by merging you automatically become a squad leader and still remain leader of your company along with having a large clan to back you. Please check it out @ epsilonfleet.com and be sure to let them know I sent you so they know I’m doing my job!

Nyygma, Valkyrie Squad Lead, ONI section II recruiter