looking for a clan

just got back on xbox and wanting to join a clan

Lords of Admirals Is currently recruiting if you want to join. I will send you an invite.

GoldenElites if you want, we just started up if you wanna help me build it from the ground up.

Hey if your still looking then if your an alright guy/girl and awesome ! then we can have you, we currently have about 10 members but to us numbers don’t matter as quality beats quantity. And we mainly are casual but don’t mind some competitive but here is the company Guardians Of Solaris but if you want to join then this is all we ask.
1 try being respectful as we want a nice going attitude.
2 Be active when you can as we know people have lives, work, school, etc. But please try to be active when able but you don’t have to be there 24/7 but don’t join and not make an effort aha but all we ask is if you go away for like a week or more just let us know so we don’t kick you out by mistake !
3 when/ if you try joining don’t just try joining and ignore a message from myself as before you join you going to need to talk to myself and maybe another member just to see how you are as we don’t want people using us for a req pack or just joining and being completely inactive by going away without saying for ages from home or holiday( as I said as long as we know your off for awhile it will be fine aha) or being on and plain ignoring us.
4 age 15 + maybe 14 under certain circumstances and also would like if your had a mic as easyier to talk a Kinect can be ok aslong as it is tuned right and not a horrible one.

Anyway hope this is alright if you would like to find out more then feel free to message me but like I said make sure you read the rules above first and if you message me on here I might not reply as fast as the page updates when I refresh plus I am in the uk and we have some people in the USA so no worries we will try playing with everyone as have a lot of spare time. but anyway drop me a message on xbox or here and I promise to replay asap catch you later !