Looking for a clan!!!

Hey guys i am looking for a clan to join.I have been in so many clans and none of them have ever worked.Sure there are connections on the inside but no one ever likes the new guys.I am a great leader.I have been a squad leader 5 times.A divison leader 2 times.I am very experinced.If you think im worthy of your clan then say so.

If no one wants to recruit me i am also wanting to make a clan if i have to.If so i would need like 4 or 5 members to be leaders.I would be able to provide a website to use.

I would be interested as well, I’ve had over 500 people under my control at once when I started my own, and I’ve been is a huge clan (RtG) where I’ve had around 200 people under me at once. Also I am a very good recruiter.

I. Basics:
Initial Information- Hello I am Staff Sergeant Affliction of Bravo Company, Romeo Platoon in the Dropshock Brigade. Here at the Dropshock Brigade we strive for professionalism. We are one of the most organized, well structured, friendliest, and best lead clans in all of Halo.

History- The Dropshock Brigade got its start back on Halo 3. We have followed the games throughout the years and wish to begin recruiting for the next edition: Halo 4. We have always done our best to upkeep our values of good sportsmanship, and a strong bond between platoons. What started three years ago, has now grown into an immense army of over 100 strong. Our Roster consists of 6 North American Platoons, 3 European Platoons, and 2 Australian Platoons. Despite the timezone differences, we always find time to play together. Our forces could always use another HellJumper. Register today, and try your hand at Enlistment. Here at DSB, we go,
“Feet First Into Hell”.

II. Registration and Enlistment:
Enlistment Form: To join the brigade, you must first register on our website and fill out the Enlistment Form. Make sure that you fill out every form in great detail. The enlistment process is a simple screening to determine who is truly committed to be a part of the Brigade. The best way to prove your worth is to be active, both on the forums and Halo: Reach.

Sponsorship- The first step to joining is meeting people. By meeting people and learning more about the Brigade, you can get Sponsored. Sponsorship may only be attained after three days. It simply means a Brigade member has decided to place their faith in you. Your sponsor will be there to help you every step of the way. They will play with you, introduce you to other members, and generally show you the ropes.

Boot camp/Entrance Exam- After another four days -seven days total- you are allowed to take your boot camp. Boot camp is simply a determination of your teamwork skills, and how well you can callout. Your sponsors responsibility is to teach you callouts so that you may successfully pass boot camp. The final part of the enlistment process is the Entrance Exam. The exam is a simple test of your knowledge of the Field Manual.

III. What We Have To Offer:
Gaming- Unlike a lot of clans, we play together very often. We play Matchmaking a lot, the playlist varying on how many members are on. If we begin to get 7-8 or more in a lobby, then we switch over to custom games and have fun. We have game nights usually on weekends at around 8pm (EST time) and play fun customs.

Ribbons- In the Brigade, a ribbon signifies a soldier who has achieved a certain requirement and has been rewarded a ribbon for it. These ribbons are shown on your site profile. You may see yours and other ODST’s ribbons on the side of each post. To receive these awards is a very great honor.

Entertainment- We regularly schedule clan matches to gain recognition among other clans, and mixers to form strong relationships between clans. We also have a nice Chatroom where you talk and meet new members. Make sure you keep the chat respectful. Also, we now feature OGame, or as we call it, Dusk Online.

Organization- We are a well organized clan with a Roster. Personnel are organized into divisions based upon where they live, and what time zone they are in. We have a wide variety of forums to discuss different things with other members.

Promotions- Promotions in the Dropshock Brigade are given for either a show of activity, loyalty, dedication, work ethic, and leadership skills. Do NOT ask for a promotion. Doing so will most likely result in a demotion or loss of merit. The detailed Ranking Structure explains everything about each rank.

If you have any questions check out our FAQ section.
Otherwise contact me on XBL, Gamertag is DSB Affliction.
See you on the battlefield soldier.

Hello, I am Arbm and I think you would enjoy the Forerunner Guard. We love having new people, and are a competitive family that likes to have fun. We have forge competitions, Machinima projects, custom game nights, and anything else you can think of. Check us out on our siteThe Forerunner Guard I look forward to speaking with you, and if you have any questions feel free to send me a private message.

WARNING TO ALL RECRUITERS:

The OP will try to change your site for you. And if you refuse his change, he WILL leave.

He did this with the UNSC Marine Corps. He wanted to make a site for us on Enjin. When his offer was turned down, he promptly left the clan.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> WARNING TO ALL RECRUITERS:
>
> The OP will try to change your site for you. And if you refuse his change, he WILL leave.
>
> He did this with the UNSC Marine Corps. He wanted to make a site for us on Enjin. When his offer was turned down, he promptly left the clan.

I did not leave because the idea was denied.I didn’t really care if it was denied or not.You guys lacked a lot of things.Proper schedule for training.No ambition towards working to be better.You guys were not meant to be.Now if you have anything else to say message me and be professional.This is the recruiting area not arguing area.

It certainly seems like you have a high amount of maturity, Project. It is something the Dropshock brigade highly values. I hope that you read my post and consider enlisitng with us.

> > WARNING TO ALL RECRUITERS:
> >
> > The OP will try to change your site for you. And if you refuse his change, he WILL leave.
> >
> > He did this with the UNSC Marine Corps. He wanted to make a site for us on Enjin. When his offer was turned down, he promptly left the clan.

We are a fairly new clan. ONI has plans for all of that stuff. We just need more recruits to do so. Your loss though.

Check us out we are The Order Of Chaos a competitive and friendly clan that welcomes and respects players of all skill levels. we are dedicated to getting recognized within the gaming community as a professional halo clan for more info visit our site using the link above or message me s1y squirre1. thanks

Hey Project! I represent the clan CherokeeVikings, and I believe we could be what you are looking for! We need new support now around the release of Halo4, and leader-materiall like yourself might be what we are looking for!
With member-ages ranging from 16-23 I believe we are one of the more mature clans out there for the moment.

We are a small and personal clan, with focus on teamwork, tactics and achieving the best possible halo-experience out of the games. The ChV will be the team you go into matchmaking with at a regular basis so you will know what you can expect from you fellow teammates, rendering any of us several times more valuable to you in combat than any random teammates/”cannon fodder” you would match up with when searching games alone!

Take it all to the next level with a team you trust, at your back!
I hope you will consider taking a look at our commercial, (3 minutes of well edited content) which will give you an impression of what we are all about.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let me know if you are interested :slight_smile:
I can be contacted on any of the obvious platforms; reply here, youtube, xbox, bungie, etc.

Waypoint ChV Recruitment thread for more info

~Glacier

> > > WARNING TO ALL RECRUITERS:
> > >
> > > The OP will try to change your site for you. And if you refuse his change, he WILL leave.
> > >
> > > He did this with the UNSC Marine Corps. He wanted to make a site for us on Enjin. When his offer was turned down, he promptly left the clan.
> >
> > I did not leave because the idea was denied.I didn’t really care if it was denied or not.You guys lacked a lot of things.Proper schedule for training.No ambition towards working to be better.You guys were not meant to be.Now if you have anything else to say message me and be professional.This is the recruiting area not arguing area.
>
> We are a fairly new clan. ONI has plans for all of that stuff. We just need more recruits to do so. Your loss though.

No offense S II, but you have no right to even say that. The only reason you didn’t see many of our members, is because you joined us at like 12 AM. You were only in the clan for 2 hours. Our leaders & members have families & jobs. They have to sleep you know. All you literally did was try to do is force us to change our website. So don’t try to diss us like that dude.

See this proves how immature you at least are.If you carefully read my quote i said he could message me.That applies to you as well.Right now you are making a scene and showing how immature you really are.However,by the way i talked to the clan leader myself.I as in the clan for 2 days not 2 hours.Your clan leader is a great leader.Now like i said before if you have anything else to say please be professional and private message me.

acualy you are being un professional and tring to keep it going. and this has happened to many other clans i have talked to about this guy and he does this alot

Knock it off or take it to PM’s guys.