Looking for a Clan

I am looking for a clan to join. Preferably one that engages in a bit of Role-play, it does not need to be extensive but enough to be objectively interesting. Due to my life circumstances I will be offline for long periods of time but I am loyal and would never betray my leaders.

Lore of my character:
I am Junius Marcus Brutii. During the Fall of Reach I suffered major injuries and was put into a coma. The U.N.S.C could not treat me due to the war so I was put into cryogenic stasis in a bunker deep below the surface of Reach. I have now awoken to a new galaxy and so much has changed. I now seek a new purpose for my new life.

Let the courting begin.

> 2535449953083225;1:
> I am looking for a clan to join. Preferably one that engages in a bit of Role-play, it does not need to be extensive but enough to be objectively interesting. Due to my life circumstances I will be offline for long periods of time but I am loyal and would never betray my leaders.
>
> Lore of my character:
> I am Junius Marcus Brutii. During the Fall of Reach I suffered major injuries and was put into a coma. The U.N.S.C could not treat me due to the war so I was put into cryogenic stasis in a bunker deep below the surface of Reach. I have now awoken to a new galaxy and so much has changed. I now seek a new purpose for my new life.
>
> Let the courting begin.

Take a look at Sierra Company. Sierra is a milsim group. We have most of our events on weekends.

Our website: sierracompany.weebly.com.