looking for a clan

hey guys im looking for a clan to play with, i’m tired of playing alone and i would like a military type of clan to play with. something where i could move up through your ranks through either skill or whatever. i consider myself to be a above average player but i will let you judge that. if you want to message me please do it through Xbox as i’m not on this site all the time, you can try to get a hold of me through here but it would be faster for you to just message me through Xbox. my g-tag is NDG Snip3r. thanks for taking the time to read this and have a good day.

> 2533274974076617;1:
> hey guys im looking for a clan to play with, i’m tired of playing alone and i would like a military type of clan to play with. something where i could move up through your ranks through either skill or whatever. i consider myself to be a above average player but i will let you judge that. if you want to message me please do it through Xbox as i’m not on this site all the time, you can try to get a hold of me through here but it would be faster for you to just message me through Xbox. my g-tag is NDG Snip3r. thanks for taking the time to read this and have a good day.

Sent you a request