looking for a clan to join pleaz

hi my name is CRAWLINGARBITER i am looking for a well established clan
my k/d is .96 it used to be 1.54 then griffball cameout i am a 7 year halo veteran
i already have halo 4 downloaded i used to own the clan theory of chaos
there clan site is still up if you want to see my work i made the site
http://theoryofchaos.weebly.com/
my best weapon is dmr
best ability is cqc
best map asylum
worst weapon AR
here is my personal website
http://crawlingarbiter.weebly.com/
my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/crawlingarbiter?feature=mhee

the only things that you may have a problem with
1 i am in a gaming community it is in no way competitive and has nothing to do with clans its just me and my friends working on machinimas and playing games together

and also i will be making montages for other clans even thought i will promote are clan mostly

also im 14 just so you know

hi CRAWLINGARBITER im Chaos Master 33 iv’e got a clan called GEAR Company and we are recruiting members so if you would like to join just message me and ill tell you what you need to do

Hello waypoint user! I’m Bandit Chief, Marshal of Renegade Army. I recently created a competitive Halo Reach clan/community called Renegade Army. RA is based on this simple Principe;Play to win. We mainly play big scale game types such as Invasion & BTB. We do however play Super Slayer & team objective. Have you played against that full party and got your -Yoink!- kicked? Doesn’t feel good, does it? In RA, we ARE that team. My goal is to very easily get full parties up and kick -Yoink!-. However, we need members to do that, hopefully you.

Now, if you aren’t 100% sure about joining the military branch (Full membership)you can still sign up & use the chat plus the forums, and see what we’er about. The age group normally is around 15-20 year olds. The site is payed for. It’s not the cheap kind. The MAIN rule in RA is no racism. Other then that, you can use your first amendment as much as you like.

In the forums you’ll find our ranking system and the rules.

Any questions about joining? Feel free to contact me on XBL or reply to this thread.

(I realize the site is a little messed up, that will be fixed today so forums & chat will be usable.)

A Arbiter, it’s me, lionize. I’d be happy to recruit you bro. Sorry about your old clan. But that doesn’t matter I’ll turn you into a killing machine just like I have done my members. You will gladly be accepted no matter your past history.As you may know I’m leader of Lion’s Den, we are very competive and is MLG/Teamslayer base. I practice with my members in 1v1’s and train them in whatever they need help in.This includes DMRing,weaving,pistoling, and sniping. Our site is hrlionsden.webs.com and lionsdenrevolution.weebly.com.hope you join!

RisingPhoenix invites you to join a clan with five years of experience. We have an award system. We can always find openings for whoever wants to join. We have training matches and like having clan battles and having fun. We host our own tournaments and we make sure we treat our clan members with respect. Our clan has an organized military ranking system. There are four ranks which are Private, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Brigadier, and last but not least General. Every new clan member has to go through a tryout to see if they are a good fit for our clan and if we are a good fit for them. We have our own award system .My gamer tag is YouxxGotxxOwned. For more info go to my clan website at RisingPhoenixGroup.tripod.com (don’t add the www). If you want to join my clan send myself or my co-leader xxMYSTIK MONKEY a friend request stating that you want to join. Thank you

Well ok we have a clan called life not a big clan but it will do so my gamer tag is
finn man02

> hi my name is CRAWLINGARBITER i am looking for a well established clan
> my k/d is .96 it used to be 1.54 then griffball cameout i am a 7 year halo veteran
> i already have halo 4 downloaded i used to own the clan theory of chaos
> there clan site is still up if you want to see my work i made the site
> http://theoryofchaos.weebly.com/
> my best weapon is dmr
> best ability is cqc
> best map asylum
> worst weapon AR
> here is my personal website
> http://crawlingarbiter.weebly.com/
> my youtube channel
> http://www.youtube.com/user/crawlingarbiter?feature=mhee
>
> the only things that you may have a problem with
> 1 i am in a gaming community it is in no way competitive and has nothing to do with clans its just me and my friends working on machinimas and playing games together
>
> and also i will be making montages for other clans even thought i will promote are clan mostly

Yeah crawlingarbiter I strongly suggest you join Lion’s Den and BTW nice website you made.

Hey man I’d like to invite you to take a look at the Dropshock Brigade

I. Basics
Introduction: Hello I am Recruit DOA HooT of the Dropshock Brigade, I’d like to offer you a chance to be in one of the most mature, active and structured Halo Reach clans around. Currently we have more than 50 members from six different countries. Our clan is filled with great members who like to have fun and be competitive. If this clan interests you, please read on:

II. What We Have To Offer
Gaming- Our clan has plenty of clan matches against other clans. We do plenty of matchmaking amongst ourselves, and also have practices throughout the week to improve our gameplay. In these practices, we not only learn new strategies but also improve chemistry amongst ourselves.

Professionalism- Our clan acts as respectful and professional as possible at all times. But, not only is our behavior professional, so is our website. Our website was created from scratch by our founder, Vitamin, and he has maintained it ever since. Just glancing at our website will show you just how serious we are, and will accurately express how we handle the clan.

Community- We have members from all over the globe and there will always be someone online. Our members are the reason the Brigade is special. Each of their individual efforts and personalities contribute to the Brigade’s success for the past two years. We have a forum on our website where you can communicate with other personnel off xbox live.

Promotions- Promotions aren’t easy to come by in the Brigade. If you want one, you need to work for it. Throughout your time in the Brigade, you will learn what it truly means to be a leader. You may think that it is just for gaming, but it teaches you lessons in life for the future.

III. Becoming a member

Enlisting: To get into the brigade, you must first register on our website and fill out the Enlistment Form. Make sure to fill everything out and read the page following the form.
This is where you begin your enlistment process which is kind of like a screening where you have to prove to us that you want to be in the clan. After you fill out the enlistment form, you need to stay active on both our website and on xbox live. During this time, you will have to obtain a sponsor, which is someone who looks after you and assists you with any problems or concerns you may have. If you have a sponsor and you have been a Recruit for at least a week, you will be eligible for bootcamp where we test you on your communication skills in the game. Finally, you take an exam that tests you on your knowledge of the Brigade.

If you have any questions check out our FAQ section.
Otherwise contact me on XBL, Gamertag is DOA HooT.
See you on the battlefield.

Well I have a clan I just started…its called Legendary Fallen Spartans…I don’t really have a lot of people but it is a clan based on helping people with rank, achievements but if your interested just message me

Well I have a clan I just started…its called Legendary Fallen Spartans…I don’t really have a lot of people but it is a clan based on helping people with rank, achievements but if your interested just message me