Looking for a clan or friends to play with

Personally I prefer to rock some team slayer but I’m constantly getting people with Mic who won’t communicate. If you have a Mic and want that competitive experience in slayer then add me, FrazeMASTAflex, because I believe communication is key when it comes to a team bade gameplay

Hey Fraze, welcome to Waypoint!
This is the Roll Call Forum for player and user introductions, you should try the Recruiting Forum to find people to play with.

Welcome to Waypoint!

> 2533274865532603;1:
> Personally I prefer to rock some team slayer but I’m constantly getting people with Mic who won’t communicate. If you have a Mic and want that competitive experience in slayer then add me, FrazeMASTAflex, because I believe communication is key when it comes to a team bade gameplay

Hey im online now not sure about you but i have a mic and have the same issue so feel free to add me? but i agree communication is very key.

checkout…warxboxnickatlive

Welcome to the forums Spartan!

Hello friend, Welcome To Halo Way Point. Have A great Christmas And Don’t Forget to Leave A Coke Out For Santa.
From Your Spartan Company
Family of Friends
Check Us Out

Communication really is key, ive tried helping fellow players out but they end out hating on me when we lose, with their mics, cause they didnt use em when it mattered… pisses me right off, and thats why ive made Sword to get people who will use those mics so we can have awesome matches that are entertaining and very very beneficial to us

I agree I think I have been in two games total with any other players having a mic besides myself.