looking for a clan on reach

hello i’m recruiting for my clan Mesriah Phoenix anyone who is interested message Tironite on xbox live we are small and only have 7 members at the moment but we are growing victory is within reach! requirements are as follows must be 13 or older must have a mic and follow orders. people with bad attitudes and no tolerance for puns need not apply. we are not a extremely strict clan but we have our limits we also greatly encourage anyone who likes to forge maps to join us we dont go picking fights in the community also having a kik account is recommended if you are a fun loving person who is a good sport then msg to join. Let’s go get the cake!!!

Greetings this is SGC True Shadow I am Recruiting for SGC, SGC stands for Stargate Command it is a military based clan on halo reach you must be 13 years or older to join and must have a mic if your interested my gamertag is SGC True Shadow please message me on the XBOX360 thank you have a great day

Clan battle with halo hasn’t been a thing since I believe halo 2. Not sure why you think clan playlists exist now but they haven’t been around for about a decade I believe

Do yourself a favour and avoid Reach clans that’s a rabbit hole you don’t want to go down

As Obiwan put it, you’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than Reach clans.