looking for another spartan to join our team everytime we play. we communicate, do call outs n try to just have fun. someone i can team up with since my other 2 teammates usually stick together wouldb nice to have that 4th member to communicate n work with. message me if interested
I would love to play sometime, Im from EU so times are GMT+1 for me. If that’s not a problem then hit me up either here or on Live @ZerkzXL.
Im 20y/o and i’ve been playing solo a lot, I’ve reached Plat 5 in Swat and around plat in Team Arena, I still havent gotten down the callouts and stuff, but im eager to learn and improve.
why not join a clan , and have more dedicated ppl to play whit ?
we can have all 4 of you and you can start your own squad , and we get new members everyday so you get more ppl in your squad matiching your timezone and playstyle / skill level .
Why you should join Epsilon Fleet:
- Members: We have some of the finest and most mature members in the Halo community in our clan. And we are a CLAN, not just a Spartan Company.
- Organization: The Fleet is split up into 3 branches: ONI, NavSecWar, and the Marines. ONI handles logistics and the website. They make videos for the clan as well. NavSpecWar is where many of the specialized jobs are, like forgers, the Spartans, etc. The Marines are the main infantry force. No matter what, there’s a place just for you.
- Website: Our website allows us to keep track of and care for every single member. It also allows us to let everyone have a voice in the clan, and choose the role they play. For example, before a clan battle there is a thread made specifically for signing up. If you don’t want to participate in it, you don’t sign up. We have enough raids and clan battles so that pretty much everyone gets their fill.
- Ranks: Here in the Fleet, we have a unique ranking structure where everyone is rewarded for doing a good job, and aren’t rewarded for running your competition out of the clan. Everyone is given points for doing certain things, like attending a training or being in a clan battle. To be in a position of power you have to actively contribute.
- Experience: Most of the new members who join us have previous clan experience, which really helps things run smoothly but if you haven’t been in a group like us before, we’ll still make you feel right at home. All of our leaders have at least a month or two of experience in our clan, and the highest have been running Halo clans for years.
- Squads: Using small 4, 6,8 or 12 man teams helps members to really get to know each other, and insures that ,again, every person has a voice in clan affairs and is taken care of. We have European squads and North American squads to help people coordinate time zones. Squads significantly help with coordination and number of victories.
- Casual meets Competetive: Are you casual? Are you competitive? Don’t answer that, it was a rhetorical question. In EF, you can join a squad that fits your timezone, schedule, and how competitive you want to be. We have an even mix of casual and competitive, and our Spartans are (hopefully) going to go pro soon.
Finally, look at our competition. Look at the other clans in the recruiting section of the forums. Are they specific? Do they say anything other than “we win, join us?” Almost every one is formulaic, and posted by their clan leader just because they want more members. This is more than that. Personally, I’ve been in a vast array of different clans, on different games and such, and not one has equaled Epsilon Fleet.
If you’re interested, message me (FlamingBaconMK), DarthBaum, or go to EpsilonFleet.com
i’m game, been awhile since I’ve been in a regular team.