Looking for a Breakout Team

Down to brass tax: I’m Diamond-4 and having difficulty staying competative with randoms; I need a team.

If you have a team and need an extra player, I’m your man. If you are also a free agent in the same predicament, let’s party up.

My requirements are that each player has a mic, is roughly my age (25-35), and can play together at least once a week. My work schedule is tough to work around (third shift, mon-fri, EST). I’m home from work after 10am. Friday nights are generally free. Saturdays and Sundays are generally busy.

Ready to start immediately. I’m available tomorrow night.

> 2533274805469694;1:
> Down to brass tax: I’m Diamond-4 and having difficulty staying competative with randoms; I need a team.
>
> If you have a team and need an extra player, I’m your man. If you are also a free agent in the same predicament, let’s party up.
>
> My requirements are that each player has a mic, is roughly my age (25-35), and can play together at least once a week. My work schedule is tough to work around (third shift, mon-fri, EST). I’m home from work after 10am. Friday nights are generally free. Saturdays and Sundays are generally busy.
>
> Ready to start immediately. I’m available tomorrow night.

I’ll add you on XBL as I think at the very least I can put you in touch with some people. More than understand if you don’t want to leave your existing Spartan Company to join so the below is for context more than recruitment.

My Spartan Company Fireteam Cerberus is UK/EU-based (i.e. 11am your time is around 4pm in the UK and later for our European members) though we also have an active and growing cluster of North American players. We’re a casual group who prioritise teamwork and we don’t have a set team or activity requirements but there are a regular few players who get together for Breakout.

We’re also founding members of a global collaborative partnership in the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club. That’s a group run by like minded Spartan Companies from all over the world who share our love of Halo and our desire to play it cooperatively.

Oh yeah dude I’d totally help out, always looking for breakout people, I’m diamond six looking to get into that sweet onyx rank but I also just need a team, I’m up for some matches with you.