Looking 4 Team/Clan - Has Leadership & Exp.

Hey guys,

I hope people looking for members/teammates actually read this. I apologize about the length.

My name is Kevin and my gamertag is like 50 koalas. I’m almost 22 and am from upstate NY. I got to Siena College currently looking to go into Student Affairs.

I used to be involved in a couple major clans back in Halo 2. LPH was a sick clan comprised of about 50 members. That broke down, where I then was part of a clan named nWo where I led the Gears of War 1 division that composed of 50 members. In addition, I am a Resident Assistant and have been involved in student government, therefore, I bring some leadership experience to the table.

I have since been out of clan life for a while, focusing on college life. I am graduating in May, and even though I am job searching currently, and may be MIA for a while due to potential job training over the summer, I am looking ahead of time to get back into the clan scene or team scene and find a good clan/team that fits me well.

Even though my introduction makes it seem that I am clan focused, I am open to just a team. My K/D ratio isn’t the greatest at the moment because I play a lot of competitive Team Throwdown. If people reach out to me for a team, I’d be looking for a team that plays competitive AGL/MLG competitive matches on Gamebattles or other sites, but I don’t think I’d want something so serious as going to events. I usually have monetary/social/job limitations to attending competitive LAN events.

This is why I am more so looking for a clan. What I am looking for is a clan with a professional website that helps to bring in members. I also think an active forum is necessary to having successful communication between members and bring together everyone.

Also, when it comes to recruiting, I like clans that look to bring in cool people, but not trying to shove their clan down people’s throats after every game. Not looking for a KSI type of clan.

Finally, when it comes to the clan structure, I believe it is necessary to be a successful clan, but I believe clans that are too strict and enforce so many orders drive people away. I think there is an importance balance a prosperous clan needs to stay in between. I think practices and playing together are important, as well as clan matches, but I dislike clans that “force” people to be more active than they choose to be.

If your clan/team falls into this criteria, please contact me!

Sorry again for the long post,
like 50 koalas

P.S. My mike just broke, and am saving up some money for a nice Turtle Beach. So I reiterate that a forum on your website would be helpful for me to communicate with you for the time being. Birthday and graduation are coming up in a couple weeks, so I’ll have the money.

Greetings! I saw your post and would like to invite you to check out our community. legitgamerselite.org Our social network is vast and allows members to stay up to date and communicate between practices and enables maximum connectivity to all things gaming. Our Facebook and YouTube accounts document our activities so please, review and contact us on our recruitment thread or via our contact us form on our site. Thanks and hope to see you soon!

No reason to apologize for a long post - it helps putting what you’re looking for out there. Outcast Reborn hits a lot of similarities to your “checklist” above.

As far as professional and functional sites, we like to think we’ve got one of the best around. Simple and easy to use, our site has some custom features including Leaderboards for our main games, a Who’s Online feature for finding players and a Party Up tool to setup matches ahead of time.

We currently have around 90 official members (all over 18), with 50 very active - plus another few hundred semi-active non-members. We’re a very social group; not just on Xbox Live, but on our forums. K/D and other stats really aren’t important to OcR, we base our opinion of you on your personality and your likability, not how many kills you can get.

The last thing I’ll say is that we cater to all types of gamers. We have competitive teams and we have those that just like to have a good time. Looks like you prefer the competitive scene, which is great!

Swing on by and introduce yourself. If you have any questions you can message me here, on XBL or on our forums.

-ROWE

Both of your clans are great communities. I will continue to look at clans as my academic year comes to a close in the next couple weeks. Then, I will make a final decision. Thank you for showing interest in me. I appreciate it.

> Both of your clans are great communities. I will continue to look at clans as my academic year comes to a close in the next couple weeks. Then, I will make a final decision. Thank you for showing interest in me. I appreciate it.

Thanks for your message - I replied via Waypoint but am not sure if it went through, as it’s showing nothing in my sent file. Either way, we’ll connect soon online!

Haha yeah I didn’t get your message but it’s all good.

> Haha yeah I didn’t get your message but it’s all good.

Do you have PM’s enabled? I think Waypoint defaults to recieving PM’s from other users as “OFF”.

Definitely swing by and say hello!

Haha alright, I’ll check out my settings in addition to joining the forums.