Looking 4 smaller clans want to merge to our clan

The Achilles is looking for any and all Spartans skill doesn’t matter we are willing to help you get better and willing to enlist anyone with interest.

someone invited me to thier new company and jumped ship leaving me the leader with no clue what to do. there are four people in this company. i am a girl, level 137. do you have room for us or any suggestions?
wifelikesalt607

> 2535426849958678;2:
> someone invited me to thier new company and jumped ship leaving me the leader with no clue what to do. there are four people in this company. i am a girl, level 137. do you have room for us or any suggestions?
> wifelikesalt607

Hello! I am the Prime Chieftain and founder of the Nova National Empire, one of the newest and brightest clans on Halo. I saw your Spartan Company, and I think that a merge would be very good for you and your company. You would all become one Battalion within the Empire, and you would be able to choose what you participate in, like game nights, Matchmaking, clan raids, clan battles, Media Presence, and more. You would keep most of the freedom you have as a Spartan Company. Nova National Empire is designed and organized so that the members are given a say, and can choose a battalion fireteam that suits them. You would have the resources (ex. the website, recruits, maps, media presence) to keep your Battalion strong, healthy and growing.