looking 4 clan

just bought an xbox with halo dnt have any friends hoping that joining a clan can help me make friends not only that but playing multiplayer with others is much more fun than playing by yourself just want to have fun
also right now im not intersted in playing campaign since i want to buy MCC and playing all in order at the same time

gamertag: Shiba793

Hey man, we’d love to have you. Arcane is a group of players that are just wanting to get better and rank up through teamwork and strategies. The main things we want of you are that you try your hardest, work together with the team. We also ask that all communication be clean and play be honorable. if you have any questions, feel free to message me, or check out our clan page linked for more information and a way to request to join.Hope to play with you!

> 2535418855490927;1:
> just bought an xbox with halo dnt have any friends hoping that joining a clan can help me make friends not only that but playing multiplayer with others is much more fun than playing by yourself just want to have fun
> also right now im not intersted in playing campaign since i want to buy MCC and playing all in order at the same time
>
> gamertag: Shiba793

Join LGR we play mostly warzone and some arena we have 19 members at the moment sent you a message if you want to join

that sounds cool ill be sure to enter a request