Look Sensitivity Broken?

I started a BTB match and it felt like my Look Sensitivity was set very high. I decided to try and lower it, it worked for a moment then it auto increased or at least that’s how it felt. I don’t know if anyone else has had that problem before but it makes aiming very hard. Trying to adjust to two different look sensitivities while playing is not a fun experience.

I am playing on PC.

Edit: I have now quit two games. One moment I’m looking around quickly and then the next extremely slow during a gun fight.

2 Likes

So there is a known bug (I have a support ticket open) where the game recognizes your mouse driver in the background and will convert your right stick to mouse movement. To confirm this change the mouse sensitivity settings in the M&KB menu and you’ll notice it will help. To fix just reset the game. A fix for this bug is in a works.

2 Likes

Good to know what causes it. Thank you.

2 Likes

For me it happens and I don’t even have a mouse attached. Changing mouse sensitivity doesn’t affect it at all. I have had to restart the game sometimes several times for it to shift.

1 Like

I have it with controller, feels like I’m playing on sensitivity 1000000 then I change it to 1,1,1 and still feels like 100000, reset game fixes it

You don’t need a mouse attached. It’ll pick up the drivers running in the background.

Have you tried lowering the mouse sensitivity?

I’m on xbox S and have never connected a mouse to it (saying this for context).
My horizontal sensitivity is around 5.
Sometimes I will get in a close quarters fight and I try to turn around but it feels like my horizontal sensitivity drops to 0.5. I have to stop moving completely for half a second for it to work normally again. I’ve lost a couple fights because of this. I have tried different controllers, but have the same issue. It happens about once every day or two. Enough to be annoying when it does happen.

1 Like

Interesting, yeah there is issues with aiming in general.

1 Like

A game and or PC restart is a good solution. I’ve needed to do that a few times now and it typically clears it right up.