Look both ways !!!!!!

I’m really frustrated right now. I just got kick & banned from WZFF for running over my teammates. Who kept running into the middle of the gd road while I’ll zooming back & forth in a vehicle. Happened THREE GAMES IN A ROW !!! Why on earth do we even HAVE team splatters in WZFF ??? More to the point, why do (some) people feel the need to leave cover & stand in the middle of the open road? Most annoying is the first game, it happened right at the end, when I was in second place & we’d actually won. End of match some dummy runs right in front of my Wraith & I get kicked.
WHY do we need splatter in FF???

Hello! I am The Ban Thread, please feed me.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> Hello! I am The Ban Thread, please feed me.

No these it not a person who is mad at the ban, he’s mad at the people who do not pay attention to where they are at and what might happen in these areas

I guess it couldn’t hurt to remove team splatter damage in WZFF if such a thing is feasible. In the meantime, just gotta assume every person on your team is suicidal and drive carefully.

Definitely goes both ways, I’ve seen a lot of wreckless driving in FF.

Many of us feel you on this subject. you would think by now most players know there will be warthogs/ghosts on the road at full speed. But no, they still stand In the middle of the road. Most players will move to the side or take high ground and some just stand there, They get splattered most times. Remember you only get 2 team splatters 3rd one they can boot you.

I only have a handful of team splatters as I try to avoid them, but sometimes you can’t.

> 2533274868062286;3:
> > 2535409489305717;2:
> > Hello! I am The Ban Thread, please feed me.
>
>
> No these it not a person who is mad at the ban, he’s mad at the people who do not pay attention to where they are at and what might happen in these areas

Absolutely true.

> 2533274855477511;4:
> I guess it couldn’t hurt to remove team splatter damage in WZFF if such a thing is feasible. In the meantime, just gotta assume every person on your team is suicidal and drive carefully.

I will now.

Spartans always have the right of way though, didn’t you learn that in driver training?

> 2533274855477511;4:
> I guess it couldn’t hurt to remove team splatter damage in WZFF if such a thing is feasible. In the meantime, just gotta assume every person on your team is suicidal and drive carefully.

Well I think they have it put in because of how they have the physic in a couple spots. I have seen the videos of people flying after being hit from a vehicle and not dying from the initial hit

> 2533274868062286;9:
> > 2533274855477511;4:
> > I guess it couldn’t hurt to remove team splatter damage in WZFF if such a thing is feasible. In the meantime, just gotta assume every person on your team is suicidal and drive carefully.
>
>
> Well I think they have it put in because of how they have the physic in a couple spots. I have seen the videos of people flying after being hit from a vehicle and not dying from the initial hit

I think that’s just a reflection of the crappy physics engine in H5.