LOOK AT THIS ! A discovery of mine.

I think I have spied something.
I think the helmets in halo 4 will have different prints/visor pattern with different helmets.

Look at this, zoom in to the chiefs visor. You will notice the good 'ol halo 3 hexagon’s on the visor.
http://i.minus.com/iLy4bOZOFEMg8.jpg

Now look at this Spartan 4. His visor has a much more elaborate, and downright -Yoink!- pattern.

Now this makes me think, will it show up in game like halo 3 ? Will every helmet have a unique print ? I think that would be very nice.

It also makes me wonder, if 343i are going that deep in visors. Will they do the same everywhere else ?

Exciting stuff.

Lolphotoshop

I also noticed the hexagons on Master Chiefs visor when I watched the trailer/looked at the screen shots. I like it.

> Lolphotoshop

That’s not photoshopped

> Lolphotoshop

Or not…

It is definitely not photoshoped.

It looks too terrible to be true.

Maybe we can customize visor patterns. Cool.

It looks like we could :slight_smile:
If you compare the chief to the Spartan 4’s piece by piece, you notice EVERYTHING is different. From gauntlets to shins to feat to fingers to neck to footprint etc. It goes on, the customisability is definitely going further and better.

> Lolphotoshop

Nope.

I thought the second link was black and bronze at first…

That looks cool, id like something like that.

Lol, who cares?

I wouldn’t get my hopes up on it. The MC is only a SPARTAN II. The multiplayer spartans are SPARTAN IV’s. The visor pattern could have just changed. I bet you’ll be able to customize visor color, but not anything else about the visor so much. That’ll probably vary depending on the helmet.

yeah i noticed the MC helmet but not the spartan 4’s, btw is that it?. not vey exciting but a good find.

> I also noticed the hexagons on Master Chiefs visor when I watched the trailer/looked at the screen shots. I like it.

I’ve always liked the clean look of the visor. The hexagon tessellation ruins that.

I don’t particularly like those patterns, but if there is a normal one then i don’t mind! Seems like a great idea.