Long Term Body Actors Needed

Hey everyone Meanscreen Production here with another update. We are in the begging processes of making our biggest and best project to date, but we are in severe lack of body actors and body actors with DLC. So if you want to be part of something great, and also gain some new friends to play halo with then you should defiantly consider a PM. Even if you just want to help a little that would be great! I just need some cooperative body actors that I can call on at a moments notice, and from there you can decide how you interact with us.

For all of you who are skeptical on who we are just take a look at some of our past projects to get an idea of who we are and what we are moving towards!

Zion Unknown Hero (Super Hero Machinima):

CFS Ledge Scene:

Curse of The AFK:

<strong>If you are interested then please reply below and send me a friend request, my gt is Phat M0nk3y4 not Chunky M0nk3y4!</strong>
Thank you for reviewing this thread and I hope to here from some sophisticated and great body actors!

I tried to add your GT, but it kept giving me an error message. If you could add me, that would be much appreciated. =D

> I tried to add your GT, but it kept giving me an error message. If you could add me, that would be much appreciated. =D

On it!