Long search times

Am I the only one struggling to find a game? I have open Nat type and am searching solo. I’m from Australia though but can’t seem to find a game in any arena playlist

No you are not the only one! It is critical that 343 opens the region lock for Australia and Oceania. For example, I played online for around 8 hours yesterday. Searched FFA every hour and not one game was found. I haven’t found a FFA game in 3 days. At 10pm on a friday night you can’t find a game of slayer, arena or swat. And if you are lucky enough to find a game it is the same people for every game thereafter. We simply do not have the population online, and though it’s not ideal and frankly considering it’s 2015 now, having to put up with playing against others around the world with slight lag is still better than not playing at all. If nothing changes, the oceanic population will die off within a month. Mark my words! The exact reason MCC failed on this side of the globe.

Agree

> 2533274824682061;2:
> No you are not the only one! It is critical that 343 opens the region lock for Australia and Oceania. For example, I played online for around 8 hours yesterday. Searched FFA every hour and not one game was found. I haven’t found a FFA game in 3 days. At 10pm on a friday night you can’t find a game of slayer, arena or swat. And if you are lucky enough to find a game it is the same people for every game thereafter. We simply do not have the population online, and though it’s not ideal and frankly considering it’s 2015 now, having to put up with playing against others around the world with slight lag is still better than not playing at all. If nothing changes, the oceanic population will die off within a month. Mark my words! The exact reason MCC failed on this side of the globe.

Yeah I’ve only ever been able to play one game of lone wolves, every time I try I can never get a game. I’ve been online for about 2 hours now and have played one game of arena and one war zone game. It’s ridiculous, I don’t mind playing Americans if it means I actually get to play