Long respawn timers need to go...

Having long respawn timers in firefight is just lame! Can’t wait to finish my commendation so I won’t need to play this garbage. If they had any sense or skill at making a game they would make your spawn time increase if you are the one dying a lot.

Long respawns / locations, and amount of ammo are my biggest problems!

> 2533274816788253;1:
> If they had any sense or skill at making a game they would make your spawn time increase if you are the one dying a lot.

There seems to be a disconnect with this statement and my brain. I believe you either made a typing mistake, or I am dumb and require further explanation lol

Firefight owes me an X button for my controller.

Trust me… When people say they want to play firefight, it’s only because of commendations. Once I get my 20 wins and 6 gold packs, I’m done with firefight.

I personally like waiting for the long -Yoink- timer to go down. I get to look at the beautiful scenery 343 made esp maps like Urban with the colorful textures.

> 2535470538450399;4:
> When people say they want to play firefight, it’s only because of commendations.

Actually, this is not true for me. I don’t care about commendations and I play firefight all the time. I know many people get enjoyment from grinding to complete commendations, but others get enjoyment from not caring about commendations so they play whatever gametype they want. It’s whatever floats your boat, people enjoy Halo for different reasons.

That said, I completely agree about the respawn timer.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> > 2533274816788253;1:
> > If they had any sense or skill at making a game they would make your spawn time increase if you are the one dying a lot.
>
>
> There seems to be a disconnect with this statement and my brain. I believe you either made a typing mistake, or I am dumb and require further explanation lol

They should only add time to an individual’s respawn if they are the one dying a lot. This automatic longer respawn is lame.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> > 2533274803493024;3:
> > > 2533274816788253;1:
> > > If they had any sense or skill at making a game they would make your spawn time increase if you are the one dying a lot.
> >
> >
> > There seems to be a disconnect with this statement and my brain. I believe you either made a typing mistake, or I am dumb and require further explanation lol
>
>
> They should only add time to an individual’s respawn if they are the one dying a lot. This automatic longer respawn is lame.

I agree to an extent. I wouldn’t mind it increasing a little bit in a means to artificially handicap and increase difficulty.

Having said that, it should never be more than 15 seconds. Ever. Ever. Ever.

It makes Firefight near unplayable for me. Having a 30 sec respawn only to get OHKOed by some -Yoink- artificially difficult bullet sponge of a boss and then get another 30 respawn. They need to lower it. I don’t mind the increase every round. My problem is how long it takes to respawn you in the later rounds. It should never be higher than 15 seconds. Also, you should be allowed to spawn where you want to spawn, and pick where your vehicles come in.

lol git gud and don’t die

/s