Long night of solace.

So this is a question i’ve had for a while and so far haven’t seen an awnser for. Where the heck were Jun and Emile during the events of Long night of solace? They didn’t take part in attacking the beach and as far as I know, they weren’t inside the launch facility either. So where were they?

If you don’t have an actual awnser, just come up with one and try and make it as humourous as possible. I’d love to see what everyone comes out with.

They were off having tea and biscuits with Collonel Holland :smiley:

Thank you Daniel! Get online, i’m bored :frowning: fo shizzle.

> They were off having tea and biscuits with Collonel Holland :smiley:

No emile had crumpets and tea with holland, not biscuits, duh.

and jun had carter and Kats exit falcon and was waiting to pick them up (carter said this in game)

> > They were off having tea and biscuits with Collonel Holland :smiley:
>
> No emile had crumpets and tea with holland, not biscuits, duh.
>
> and jun had carter and Kats exit falcon and was waiting to pick them up (carter said this in game)

So Emile took the day off? I remember this piece of dialogue as well…

> > > They were off having tea and biscuits with Collonel Holland :smiley:
> >
> > No emile had crumpets and tea with holland, not biscuits, duh.
> >
> > and jun had carter and Kats exit falcon and was waiting to pick them up (carter said this in game)
>
> So Emile took the day off? I remember this piece of dialogue as well…

Emile could have been in that falcon aswell.

Jun was getting the exit Falcon, and I guess Emile was with him too. To be honest, I wasn’t complaining, what with Jun’s unhealthy obsession of shooting me, and Emile’s inability to hit anything with his shotgun. I’d love to know who was the genius who made that call.