Long night of solace won’t load in Laso playlist

As soon as I load up Long Night of Solace (on Xbox One) to continue of my Laso play through of Reach I get kicked right back to the main menu. I can load the level when not in a playlist but as soon as I go to loading it in the Laso playlist I’m forced out. Please tell me there is a fix other than restarting the entire Laso playlist cause that’s not happening.

Same thing is happening to me.

Same here but on PC

Same this is happening to me. LASO playlist on Long night of Solace, loads in, white screen and then back to the playlist screen.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/laso-playlist-won-t-continue/278513ea-7fac-4d20-90fc-23e56856b567/posts

figured out on xbox you can load the mission in the playlist with a second controller and it resets the data for the level. next time loading it in singleplayer i had no problem.

> 2533274878104604;6:
> figured out on xbox you can load the mission in the playlist with a second controller and it resets the data for the level. next time loading it in singleplayer i had no problem.

This fixed it for me, thanks Doncut!

I did this thank u so much was u all able to finish the playlist and get the ach?

> 2533274897949343;8:
> I did this thank u so much was u all able to finish the playlist and get the ach?

yup!! i managed to get it a few days after getting past long night of solace