long night of solace not tracking

I have just finished long night of solace on legendary twice because it didn’t track my completion the first time, its just broke again. if there is any way this can be added to my account please do. im not running it for a third time for it to just not track again

Yea i was confused as I completed the game once then specifically did that one so I could have it. I haven’t done it on legendary yet so I guess it was a good heads up.

Achievements may not unlock right away, or sometimes they’re not popping up on your screen. According to your service record, you’ve completed the mission on Legendary and unlocked the achievement.

OP, were you able to get this to work by playing it again or did you wait and it eventually showed?

> 2535431458554948;1:
> I have just finished long night of solace on legendary twice because it didn’t track my completion the first time, its just broke again. if there is any way this can be added to my account please do. im not running it for a third time for it to just not track again

Having the same problem here. Really annoying because its one of the hardest levels to compleet on legendary.