Long campaign assured.

343i said that the first season of Spartan Ops would be equally as long as the campaign, right?

And they also said that a mission in Spartan Ops can be 10-15 minutes if you dash through it with 4 people, correct?

Well, if you multiply 15 by 50, you’ll get 750. Divide that by 60 and you get 12.5.

This means that the campaign is around 12.5 hours long if you do it quickly.

Now divide 12.5 by 8 and you get 1.5625.

That’s almost two hours per mission. Which means long cutscenes. Which means more gameplay. Which means more fun. Which means ecstacy beyond imagination. Which means it’ll hopefully be one of the best Halo campaigns ever.

Faints

Wakes Up

Discuss. :smiley:

With all of the content that’s already in the game, I doubt they managed to make such a long campaign,
Although i really wish the campaign was that long.

Thats good,So if you want to savor the campaign,don’t rush through it.

Developers generally extend the estimated mission/playthrough lengths of their games by an extra 33%, so really it’s probably 8-9 hours long. That’s still really good, but if it’s shorter than Halo 3 I’ll be pissed.

> Developers generally extend the estimated mission/playthrough lengths of their games by an extra 33%, so really it’s probably 8-9 hours long. That’s still really good, but if it’s shorter than Halo 3 I’ll be pissed.

It won’t be shorter than Halo 3. I’m sure of it.

i think it’s about right that’s perhaps why campaign in on one disc while the rest is on the 2 one

343 has said that this will be the longest campaign of any halo game.

> With all of the content that’s already in the game, I doubt they managed to make such a long campaign,
> Although i really wish the campaign was that long.

They’ve been working on this game for three years with no pressure. I’m sure they had all the time they needed to do it. So I am actually positive it will be around that length. I doubt it will be less than 10.

What are you talking about? Everything is on one disc…

> What are you talking about? Everything is on one disc…

Yeah, no -Yoink-.

I am just assuring people that even though there are only 8 missions, the campaign will still be long.

If its long, i hope i don’t fall asleep through it. Like i did in FFVIII

I hope I can complete it in time in legendary heh!

> I hope I can complete it in time in legendary heh!

That’ll just take a good 24 hours.

I hope it’s that long. I’ve waited a long time for the campaign, which i’m looking forward to the most.

> I hope it’s that long. I’ve waited a long time for the campaign, which i’m looking forward to the most.

“Most hyped for” list in order of excitement:

1. Campaign
  2. Infinity (War Games, Custom Games and Spartan Ops)
  3. Forge

I thought the Spartan Ops season 1 would be long as Halo 3 ODST? Wait, I’m confused because I thought you said that the Halo 4 campaign was short. Anyway, I can see that Halo 4 may be reasonably long, but it may be a little longer. Eh, the length of the game depends how I play it. Like one time, I made Halo 2 last two weeks and made Halo 3 last 2 days.

I’m just glad that Spartan Ops is another campaign. It’ll be awesome!

Didn’t Frankie tweet that the campaign will be longer than spartan ops?

> Didn’t Frankie tweet that the campaign will be longer than spartan ops?

That’s what I thought. I also thought that Spartan Ops might be long as ODST.

> What are you talking about? Everything is on one disc…

Dude, calm down. He’s not even talking to you (though I guess he should have quoted).

As for your OP, quit trying so hard to rationalize the game being a certain length. You may be setting yourself up for disappointment.

Yay! It looks like I’ll be replaying the Campaign over and over again! :3