Lone Wolf or Fireteam?

I’ve always played as a lone wolf in games like Halo. Not through any deliberation, just enjoy running about laughing my -Yoink!- off shooting stuff!

I’ve often wondered - How many players out there play as part of a regular team in multiplayer, or am I as common as most playing as a lone wolf among random teams?

I’m usually by myself but when my friends are online we just hop into the biggest playlist i.e. BTB or Warzone and screw around

I prefer to lone wolf it.

> 2533274857165616;2:
> I’m usually by myself but when my friends are online we just hop into the biggest playlist i.e. BTB or Warzone and screw around

Cool. As friends, does it put you on the same team automatically, or is it random still?

I post this thread as I’m interested in the team aspect. Being lone wolf is fun, but I’m wondering how well a semi-organised team of buddies could perform too, and how easy it is to set up etc…

Cheers for your reply (and any others!)

I prefer to be in a fireteam but i dont really have any active friends. I’ve been in a fire team like 4 times since i got the game.

SR119 and it’s all been as a lone wolf

My Fireteam migrated to The Divison so I’m playing solo all the time.

I don’t have many friends who play as much as I do, so I am mostly lone wolf.

Lone wolf all the way. :wink:

Sometimes, very rarely, I party up with a random person or someone from my SC, but I really prefer the freedom of coming and going as I please and not being tied to a fireteam.

SR144 and it’s always been “Lone Wolf”.

Generally lone wolf since the people I play Halo with can be pretty inconsistent with playing

Normally both

I run solo. Only because the people I have friended that play Halo have groups they always run with that are friends outside the game so they coordinate their play times so I don’t have chances to play with them and most of the people on my company besides leadership aren’t very good so I don’t want to spend my time playing with them and do nothing but lose. The community just isn’t what it used to be in Halo 3 when everyone had a mic and could party up with others.

Lone Wolf… I have no friend :cries in a corner:

> 2533274941146052;1:
> I’ve always played as a lone wolf in games like Halo. Not through any deliberation, just enjoy running about laughing my -Yoink!- off shooting stuff!
>
> I’ve often wondered - How many players out there play as part of a regular team in multiplayer, or am I as common as most playing as a lone wolf among random teams?

i usually do my on thing

I’m sorry, is it really hard for people to make friends? After every game I invite all the players who do well, 30% of the time, someone joins and we run games til we get bored (or tired of losing LOL)

I go both ways.

> 2533274913126156;16:
> I’m sorry, is it really hard for people to make friends? After every game I invite all the players who do well, 30% of the time, someone joins and we run games til we get bored (or tired of losing LOL)

Yep it can be that hard lol… or at least I attract the trolls

Most of the time I am lone wolfing, because of the toils of life, re work, and family. When I get the chance to group up with my Sartan company I will. Also when I am solo, If I hear people using the mics and doing the best they can to rally everybody, I will team up with them.

I always build full fireteams now. I realized the benefits early on and started lone wolfing for the purpose of finding friends to play with, now I can almost always slap together a 12 man team within a few minutes.

The problem is, the vast majority of them are not in my company… Almost all of those guys never really want to play wz.