Lone wolf Looking for team/wz company.

Hey this is not my account. My account is banned Idk why… my gt is zvmmy. My stats are really good. I’m tired of playing solo and losing. I’m looking for a war zone company and a arena team. I’m level 146 5.5 kd in arena. Message me on xbox please. Zvmmy

Hey dude! My clan is looking for new members, we can help you to play and win.
We are italian but don´t u worry, if u want to speak we can speak english too (someone of us) I’m level 147 and 9.idontremember K/D in arena (u can see if u want)
unfortunately I’m now in erasmus and I can’t play before of semptember end, but if u are interested I can warn my friends

Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

So if you’d like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up now