Lone Wolf Hidden Cutscene

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not troll</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

My brother has beaten lone wolf and I have had the privilege to be one of the few who have seen the hidden cutscene at the end of the mission lone wolf.
This is what I saw : THE LAST MISSION WHICH IS CALLED LONE WOLF: there is a different ending/ cutscene if you kill every covenant force: right after you kill the last enemy. It will play a cutscene to where your Spartan is on top of a pile of debree and rubish, holding a detonator: and he or she will put in the code to blow up a massive Covenant cruiser . And then watched the explosion as walks away

It would awesome now that halo reach is an old game . It would be cool if y’all revealed that cutscene to the public

> 2535462798103785;1:
> My brother has beaten lone wolf and I have had the privilege to be one of the few who have seen the hidden cutscene at the end of the mission lone wolf.
> This is what I saw : THE LAST MISSION WHICH IS CALLED LONE WOLF: there is a different ending/ cutscene if you kill every covenant force: right after you kill the last enemy. It will play a cutscene to where your Spartan is on top of a pile of debree and rubish, holding a detonator: and he or she will put in the code to blow up a massive Covenant cruiser . And then watched the explosion as walks away
>
> It would awesome now that halo reach is an old game . It would be cool if y’all revealed that cutscene to the public

If it’s not on YouTube after 11 years, it doesn’t exist.

The enemies never stop spawning on Lone Wolf, so this is a troll. When you get to a certain point, nothing but Elite Generals spawn until you are a corpse. Six cannot and does not survive.

LOOOOL what a troll… I remember those days.