Lone Wolf and Forging a Legend stuck at 93%

I completed the campaign solo on legendary. Neither of the achievements popped and both show 93% completion. If I look at my service record on here it shows 15/15 completed on legendary solo. Has anyone had any luck with fixing this issue? I’ve started replaying a bunch of the missions but no luck. The only thing I can think of is that maybe score attack messed it up somehow, but I’m not sure why it would count the other levels.

It’s not just you, thousands are having this issue and it’s not getting resolved. I’m going to take off all skulls and play through from start to finish and play all cinematics without skipping them. Hopefully that clicks the glytch in the sacks and unlocks what we all need.

> 2533274825609753;2:
> It’s not just you, thousands are having this issue and it’s not getting resolved. I’m going to take off all skulls and play through from start to finish and play all cinematics without skipping them. Hopefully that clicks the glytch in the sacks and unlocks what we all need.

That’s what I’ve been attempting to do. No skulls, watch all cutscenes. Taking forever to play the entire campaign again…

That’s sucks. Are you speed playing through? Or killing everything before moving on? If you look at my Campaign history, it took me a while to complete because I went skull and intel hunting on my first and only go-round…

This achievement unlocked for me without an issue.

So I found a workaround. Do all the other things that google says to do to get this achievement to unlock. If that doesn’t work, unlock a different achievement. I had a completely unrelated achievement, “WARLORD - Won a match on all three original Warzone maps”, unlock and then did a playthrough of Legendary. Had both unlock right after.

I’m thinking that the game updates caused the achievement to get stuck.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks