Lone wolf achievement

So, I just finished the whole campaign on legendary and the achievements “heroes rise”, “forging a legend” and “lone wolf” are stuck at 66%, but the in-game and waypoint stats show that i have already got the 100% on campaign with legendary difficulty. So, how could i fix this?

I’ve had the same exact problem OP. Yours and mine. My “Lone Wolf” achievement is at 93% even though, as you can see, I have completed all the missions solo on legendary. I made a thread about this maybe two months ago and didn’t receive an answer. Other, threads. From what I have seen you have to watch all the cutscenes too. I personally don’t want to go through all that torture again for an achievement so I haven’t done it. Hope this helps.

> 2533274994728259;1:
> So, I just finished the whole campaign on legendary and the achievements “heroes rise”, “forging a legend” and “lone wolf” are stuck at 66%, but the in-game and waypoint stats show that i have already got the 100% on campaign with legendary difficulty. So, how could i fix this?

Surely a bag… probably u have to replay some missions…