Lone Wolf Achievement Won't Unlock

So at around 7:25 p.m. central, I beat the Halo 4 Legendary Playlist and I played it solo for the “Lone Wolf” achievement and after beating Midnight, I unlocked four of the campaign difficulty achievements, except for the one titled “Lone Wolf”. I even have proof that each missions says it’s been completed on solo legendary, but no achievement. I did save and quit in single player so I could continue at another time, and I know that doing so can cause a bug. Could someone please give their insight on this issue?

Saving and later resuming a mission on Halo 4 does cause a bug where the level counts toward your achievements and toward your halowaypoint service record as coop rather than solo.

I tried to check your service record here to see what levels were affected, but it says you haven’t played any MCC at all. If you have a halowaypoint account set up that is linked to your gamertag, then you can check what progress has been applied to that achievement since it does not show up correctly in-game. That is, the in-game progress may show it was all done solo, but the achievement thinks you did some levels coop.

> 2811398874529013;2:
> Saving and later resuming a mission on Halo 4 does cause a bug where the level counts toward your achievements and toward your halowaypoint service record as coop rather than solo.
>
> I tried to check your service record here to see what levels were affected, but it says you haven’t played any MCC at all. If you have a halowaypoint account set up that is linked to your gamertag, then you can check what progress has been applied to that achievement since it does not show up correctly in-game. That is, the in-game progress may show it was all done solo, but the achievement thinks you did some levels coop.

When I view my service record, everything shows up. The levels that were affected were Forerunner, Infinity, Reclaimer, and Composer. When I view the mission difficulty record in-game, it shows that all missions were completed on solo.