lone wolf achievement not unlocking for halo 5

Has anyone else have the problem of the lone wolf achievement not unlocking for halo 5 and what can i do to solve it? My comendation shows that i completed it.

1 Like

Mine unlocked right away.

Try restarting your Xbox or go to dashboard and reset Halo then re launch it again.

I am having a similar issue. However, I was beating the campaign while the console was offline. Once I reconnected the console, all achievements I beat during offline play where unlocked as it is supposed to be (other games as well). Except of “Forging the Legend” and “Lone Wolf”, although, my service record (both ingame and on halowaypoint) shows full completion.

Replaying a random mission didn’t do the trick. Neither did restarting Xbox/Halo since this issue persists for a few days now.

Any other suggestions than “do it again and hope for the best”?

I had this same problem but the achievement popped 2 days later when I was playing MCC just give it sometime

Worked perfectly fine for me

My Lone Wolf achievement hasn’t unlocked, along with the Heroes Rise and Forging a Legend achievements. My service record and my Halo Waypoint says I’ve completed each mission on Legendary.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/campaign/players/x%20mark%20iv
I’ve restarted Halo 5, I’ve restarted my Xbox, Nothing.

Not popping for me, I’ve been online the whole time.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

Wait

> 2533274840029929;7:
> Not popping for me, I’ve been online the whole time.

Hey rylog9.

According to Halo Waypoint, you haven’t actually completed the following levels on solo Legendary:

• Osiris
  • Blue TeamTry completing those on Legendary and let me know if the achievement pops!

I’m having this problem too. 100% on both Solo and Co-op, yet 93% on the achievement.

Worked perfectly fine for me

> 2533274833081329;10:
> I’m having this problem too. 100% on both Solo and Co-op, yet 93% on the achievement.

Sounds like a glitch, because it gave you the forging a legend achievement.

Can somebody check my service record, the achievements stuck at 60%

> 2533274957167161;13:
> Can somebody check my service record, the achievements stuck at 60%

You’re better creating a new thread for your issue in the support forums, please don’t revive old topics thanks