Lone Wolf Achievement Broken

Hi everyone,

So as the title states, the achievement appears to be broken in many ways, since I can find someone having this issue on many websites, including TrueAchievements. Could someone tell me why I’m seeing 93% completed when I’ve already completed the entire campaign on solo legendary?

work for me

> work for me

Still nothing. I’ve replayed the last 3 missions on legendary and still nothing. Guess I’ll have to play the entire campaign on legendary solo again. What am I missing on my profile?

Just replayed the campaign solo legendary AGAIN and still no achievement. This time score attack was off. I even watched all the scenes. This is DEFINITELY a bug. Not gonna redo the missions again. Seems to be a 343 issue.

> 2533274846254259;4:
> Just replayed the campaign solo legendary AGAIN and still no achievement. This time score attack was off. I even watched all the scenes. This is DEFINITELY a bug. Not gonna redo the missions again. Seems to be a 343 issue.

Never heard issues with this achievement. Restart you xbox, or relogin to your profile are often fixes for achievement glitches across the board.

> 2533274839383700;5:
> > 2533274846254259;4:
> > Just replayed the campaign solo legendary AGAIN and still no achievement. This time score attack was off. I even watched all the scenes. This is DEFINITELY a bug. Not gonna redo the missions again. Seems to be a 343 issue.
>
> Never heard issues with this achievement. Restart you xbox, or relogin to your profile are often fixes for achievement glitches across the board.

I’ve done that numerous times. Heck, I just bought an Xbox One Slim about two weeks ago and still having this issue.

What’s odd is that you even unlocked the Harbinger achievement. I completed The Breaking without my AIs dying or even going down.