London Toy Fair January 24-26

EDIT- Never mind. When i saw the bulletin blog, i didnt read the whole post, and inferred they were talking about the London Toy Fair. Sorry about that.

Anyways, why would they start to talk about the toys release in august if we barely got any info as it is? Possibly pointing to the London Toy Fair?

sorry but we know that a few days ago :smiley:

um, are you mad? it doesnt even say january once in that whole update.

(This post has been edited by a Moderator. Do not attack or insult other members.)

> sorry but we know that a few days ago :smiley:

i know, but it was confirmed today. Most thought it was speculation or rumor, but it just got confirmed, along with confirmation for new vehicles, weapons, and characters.

> um, are you mad? it doesnt even say january once in that whole update. idiot.

… have you ever even been in this forum?

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/halo_4/news/halo_4_vehicles_and_characters_set_for_jan_24_reveal.html

do something called research before you make ridiculous accusations, kid.

Where does it say anything about the Mcfarlen toys being at the 24/toy fair? All I see is the first series will be released August 2012.

I used CTRL+F on Google Chrome, the number 24 doesn’t even appear on the page.

Image for proof

Ignore this topic, just false information.

> > um, are you mad? it doesnt even say january once in that whole update. idiot.
>
> … have you ever even been in this forum?
>
> http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/halo_4/news/halo_4_vehicles_and_characters_set_for_jan_24_reveal.html
>
> http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/halo-4-reveal-due-at-toy-fair/089689
>
>
> do something called research before you make ridiculous accusations, kid.

what are you on about research? okay, the info is out on the web if i looked i would have found out, but i dident why? well why would i? he said te update told us that new infor was in january, THE UPDATE. and going by THE UPDATE which the person who started this topic said the new info was in, ‘January’ was not mentioned once.

> > um, are you mad? it doesnt even say january once in that whole update. idiot.
>
> … have you ever even been in this forum?
>
> http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/halo_4/news/halo_4_vehicles_and_characters_set_for_jan_24_reveal.html
>
> http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/halo-4-reveal-due-at-toy-fair/089689
>
>
> do something called research before you make ridiculous accusations, kid.

Oh look, a link from a website not explaining fully, as of now, we know of many things in Halo 4, Chief & Cortana will be in it, a Warthog will be in it, the wrecked Forward unto Dawn will be in it, and the mysterious planet.

That simply is all that could be shown, mainly a Hog and Chief & Cortana models.

You are taking it too far if you think they will reveal major in-game plots at a toy fair.

From what has been revealed, all we know is that there will be Halo toys at the Toy Fair on the 24th, and that McFarlane toys is releasing Halo toys toward the end of the year, 7 of which are secret apparently.

There is nothing saying that these McFarlane toys are what is appearing at Toy Fair, or if they are, if they are revealing any of these “secret” ones. If anything was to be sure of it is that they are coincidentally similar news updates that may or may not be related. Not saying don’t get your hopes up, but don’t throw a tantrum if it isn’t what you expected.

> From what has been revealed, all we know is that there will be Halo toys at the Toy Fair on the 24th, and that McFarlane toys is releasing Halo toys toward the end of the year, 7 of which are secret apparently.
>
> There is nothing saying that these McFarlane toys are what is appearing at Toy Fair, or if they are, if they are revealing any of these “secret” ones. If anything was to be sure of it is that they are coincidentally similar news updates that may or may not be related. Not saying don’t get your hopes up, but don’t throw a tantrum if it isn’t what you expected.

Although its speculation, the fact they confirmed Chief and Cortana could be implied that the toy fair will be showing off the mcfarlane line of figures, since that is the official brand. But it also suggests that we will indeed be seeing only the figures for cortana, chief, and the warthog. And possibly the cryotube.

[REDACTED]

> > sorry but we know that a few days ago :smiley:
>
> i know, but it was confirmed today. Most thought it was speculation or rumor, but it just got confirmed, along with confirmation for new vehicles, weapons, and characters.

Uh… What? No. That wasn’t the same toy producer.

OP… As everyone else is saying. Their is nothing about a showing next week at all. We all already knew about the toy fair thing. Quit trolling with your bs info and leave. I’m not saying you couldn’t be right but you act as if it’s fact. I hate when people make me read a whole article for a date…

In the bulletin it said that Macfarlane toys are releasing

Chief toy
Secret character 1
" " 2
" " 3

Now I may be being stupid, but secret 3 may be

Kelly, Fred and Linda?

Or Naomi?

Or am i crazy?

> You heard it, new information coming next week!!! Read the latest post, or click here http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/01/19/McFarlane-Toys-to-Create-Halo-4-Action-Figures.aspx
>
>
>
> Looks like we get info for new vehicles, weapons, and characters!!
>
> Finally, good ol info.

It’s funny, because those toy will be released in AUGUST 2000-frickin’-12!

> OP… As everyone else is saying. Their is nothing about a showing next week at all. We all already knew about the toy fair thing. Quit trolling with your bs info and leave. I’m not saying you couldn’t be right but you act as if it’s fact. I hate when people make me read a whole article for a date…

Please don’t be a jerk, this was new info to me. And new info is definitely a possibility.

sorry guys about the original post… i didnt read the bulletin thoroughly and assumed it was talking about the London Toy Fair =/

> > OP… As everyone else is saying. Their is nothing about a showing next week at all. We all already knew about the toy fair thing. Quit trolling with your bs info and leave. I’m not saying you couldn’t be right but you act as if it’s fact. I hate when people make me read a whole article for a date…
>
> Please don’t be a jerk, this was new info to me. And new info is definitely a possibility.

I’m not being a jerk. OP was bashing people in his posts for his incorrect information. Just read around a little before you call me a jerk. OP corrected his OP so it’s all good now.