Lol.. well here's my turn to voice my opinion

These forums are worse than ever with the whiners of halo, jeesh. Remove this, add that. Well great job 343, love most of the game and I almost dont want to add my two cents on things that grind my gears a bit.

Solo campaign AND ESPECIALLY spartan ops weapons despawn way too damn fast. I can understand the need and balance served by quick despawn in matchmaking but it is only frustrating against AI’s. Not as much of a problem in campaign as it is in spartan ops.

I would absolutely love love love the option to turn on checkpoints in spartan ops. I feel like I am cheating and disjointed when I die. My lives mean nothing and I can just throw them away to chip at the enemy. Doesnt make sense since its supposed to be canonical. I would rather die over and over until I get it right than what happens now.

Speaking of canon in spartan ops I gotta say the only story present in spartan ops is in the videos. The missions are 100% irrelevant to furthering the story. While I’m ok with that it is still disappointing and I feel a little mislead.

I dont like the commendation for plasma pistol kills. They dont work like that 99% of the time. Can we change that to plasma pistol vehicle stuns for future games? Because I guarantee I will never get that commendation, I only have 2 so far and I’m a Rogue-6. Granted Im not going for them since fighting with plasma pistol is just plain stupid, two i got were stunned vehicles killed by environmental hazards.

Promethean disintegration on all promethean weapon kills would be cool, but not necessary.

Overall though fantastic game 343, I enjoyed the evolution of halo into the modern gaming world. Also does anyone have any info on the map packs? When do they come out? And will those with the limited edition map pack code entered be prompted for a free download or what?

> These forums are worse than ever with the whiners of halo, jeesh. Remove this, add that. Well great job 343, love most of the game and I almost dont want to add my two cents on things that grind my gears a bit.
>
> Solo campaign AND ESPECIALLY spartan ops weapons despawn way too damn fast. I can understand the need and balance served by quick despawn in matchmaking but it is only frustrating against AI’s. Not as much of a problem in campaign as it is in spartan ops.
>
> I would absolutely love love love the option to turn on checkpoints in spartan ops. I feel like I am cheating and disjointed when I die. My lives mean nothing and I can just throw them away to chip at the enemy. Doesnt make sense since its supposed to be canonical. I would rather die over and over until I get it right than what happens now.
>
> Speaking of canon in spartan ops I gotta say the only story present in spartan ops is in the videos. The missions are 100% irrelevant to furthering the story. While I’m ok with that it is still disappointing and I feel a little mislead.
>
> I dont like the commendation for plasma pistol kills. They dont work like that 99% of the time. Can we change that to plasma pistol vehicle stuns for future games? Because I guarantee I will never get that commendation, I only have 2 so far and I’m a Rogue-6. Granted Im not going for them since fighting with plasma pistol is just plain stupid, two i got were stunned vehicles killed by environmental hazards.
>
> Promethean disintegration on all promethean weapon kills would be cool, but not necessary.
>
> Overall though fantastic game 343, I enjoyed the evolution of halo into the modern gaming world. Also does anyone have any info on the map packs? When do they come out? And will those with the limited edition map pack code entered be prompted for a free download or what?

You’re whining with the best of em :slight_smile:

Haha yes I know but I really am trying to keep it to little, easily fixed things. Im trying to stay away from matchmaking gripes. I feel bad whining but these things bug me the most.