lol this is funny

Edited by Moderator - Please do not stat flame.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I see people complain saying K/D doesnt matter or show how good you are all the time…

LOL K/D shows how good you are hands down.

Idc if you went in objective k/d still counts there too.

<mark>If you have a negative K/D your not good hands down no argument.</mark>

OK ok i messed up the post… we aren’t in the halo 3 days anymore we get matched with bads a lot i get it. and every game isn’t competitive You guys are right halo 4 k/d not that big of a deal well genrally i guess i just miss old halo whatever.

Btw this was made out of anger that people say objective k/d doesn’t matter i go positive a lot and get 2 caps or so and it gets discredited kinda dumb.

Lol i relaized this when i thought about how bad my friend is in previous titles and seeing him having a postive k/d made me think

Slayer - yes

Every other gametype - You’re an idiot.

> Slayer - yes
>
> Every other gametype - You’re an idiot.

This.

> Slayer - yes
>

agreed

lol KD doesnt mean anything at all in Halo 4. All you do is just play horrible people every game because there aren’t ranks so going +30 in a big team battle game doesnt mean anything.

> > Slayer - yes
> >
> > Every other gametype - You’re an idiot.
>
> This.

Ohh? Really? because everyother gametype the main part is still KILLING PEOPLE… wow your so smart!

Seriously if kills dont matter in CTF ect. why even have guns? God people dont think every gametype in halo is based around KILLING PEOPLE.

Keep in mind how many noobs there are in EVERY playlist in matchmaking, getting a decent K/D isn’t hard at all, if you’re trying as hard as you can to get a nice K/D spread every game then you better have at least a 2.5 overall K/D. Personally I like to have alota fun and mess around, going for a good K/D every game gets pretty boring.

> lol KD doesnt mean anything at all in Halo 4. All you do is just play horrible people every game because there aren’t ranks so going +30 in a big team battle game doesnt mean anything.

I can agree with that.

Are you that guy I play with in Oddball who walks past the ball?

K/D doesn’t show how good you are (well okay it gives a very general idea), it shows how hard you are trying versus how hard the enemy is trying. Most matchmaking players are casuals, therefore they are not trying their hardest to beat you, they are just trying to have fun.

Get a 2.0 k/d in an insanely high skill environment, THEN k/d will mean something. Otherwise, no, K/d in a public and/or casual environment means nothing.

I could abuse every cheap move in the book and camp with the DMR all day but in the end that just leads to me being bored.

> Seriously if kills dont matter in CTF ect. why even have guns? God people dont think every gametype in halo is based around KILLING PEOPLE.

To stop the carrier, or to stop people who are trying to stop your carrier. Killing people isn’t the main point. CTF isn’t “based” around killing people, it’s based around capturing the flag.

> Slayer - yes
>

This.

> K/D doesn’t show how good you are (well okay it gives a very general idea), it shows how hard you are trying versus how hard the enemy is trying.
>
> I could abuse every cheap move in the book and camp with the DMR all day but in the end that just leads to me being bored.
>
>
>
> > Seriously if kills dont matter in CTF ect. why even have guns? God people dont think every gametype in halo is based around KILLING PEOPLE.
>
> To stop the carrier, or to stop people who are trying to stop your carrier. Killing people isn’t the main point. CTF isn’t “based” around killing people, it’s based around capturing the flag.

UM? still very much based around killing people… you have to KILL people to cap the flag… The sitting back with a dmr i agree with that.

Luckily you can’t have a negative K/D.

> > K/D doesn’t show how good you are (well okay it gives a very general idea), it shows how hard you are trying versus how hard the enemy is trying.
> >
> > I could abuse every cheap move in the book and camp with the DMR all day but in the end that just leads to me being bored.
> >
> >
> >
> > > Seriously if kills dont matter in CTF ect. why even have guns? God people dont think every gametype in halo is based around KILLING PEOPLE.
> >
> > To stop the carrier, or to stop people who are trying to stop your carrier. Killing people isn’t the main point. CTF isn’t “based” around killing people, it’s based around capturing the flag.
>
> UM? still very much based around killing people… you have to KILL people to cap the flag… The sitting back with a dmr i agree with that.

You don’t have to kill anyone. You can theoretically win the game without shooting your gun once. Therefore, it is not “based” around killing people. Killing people is an important aspect, but capturing the flag is the most important aspect.

If your whole team focuses on kills and no one captures you are either going to stalemate or lose. If your whole team captures the flag, even if it means they suicide rush it and end up with low spreads, they still win the game because they had more captures.

Slayer is focused on getting kills and limiting deaths. The amount of deaths you get in CTF does not matter though, what matters is getting the flag.

I’m quite possibly one of the worst Halo 4 players I have ever seen and I have a K/D of 2.13 in Slayer. Now THAT is funny.

Slayer, yeah,
I’d argue in some cases, CTF, yeah, when every player is playing competitively for the objective/win.

all over game modes are full of campers who avoid the purpose of the objective given.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

this is shameful.

YOU SEE WHY THERE NEEDS TO BE A RANKING SYSTEM? TO PREVENT SCRUBS LIKE THIS TO BE POSTING STUPID IDIOTIC -Yoink- LIKE THESE.

No, CAPS wasn’t on.Held the RShift all the way.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Are you that guy I play with in Oddball who walks past the ball?

More like the guy that rapes you then gets the ball. And puts it down to RAPe you again then picks it back up.

Often in capture the flag I rush to the flag if it is any closer to our base even if I won’t move it but just so I can refresh the timer and that’s where I lose my K/D

> > Are you that guy I play with in Oddball who walks past the ball?

Whistle! Whistle!