LOL they’re selling us blue (again) in the store for 7 bucks

Is it just me or does it seem like the only coatings in this game are bland boring drab colors and blue? They’ve been trying to sell us blue since the game released and not just with one coating. There’s gotta be 20-30 different blue coatings at this point. So weird.

14 Likes

well, at least you dont need to buy it, lol

4 Likes

343 struggles each week deciding between releasing more blue armor shaders or more green AI shaders.

21 Likes

Lmao. Gonna make a meme of this. The superhero guy struggling to decide which red button to press

put another green AI shader in the store

put another blue armor coating in the store

:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

15 Likes

That meme was exactly the thought in my head while typing that lmao

5 Likes

Gonna be 5-10 years before you see something remotely resembling past Halo game 3 color schemes, like idk, white blue and purple. Look at the AI colors, armor colors, and emblem colors, they’re all brown/gray/green/yellow with maybe red or blue, and white being rare. We just got our first pink and an upcoming glitter purple. Don’t expect 343 to ever make any good choices when it comes to colors. You’d think they were actually unironically not joking or being rude colorblind with how lacking the game is in colors. It’s crazy. Your favorite Spartan 3 color scheme may never come in a coating, ever, even in 10 years.

8 Likes

It’s not even a unique version of blue. It is LITERALLY cadet blue. Check the armor coating symbol for cadet blue in Mark V armor core. It is exactly the same.

Besides that: 2 items for 7 or 8 dollars is just a level of insanity the 20 dollar bundles don’t even touch.

This is the worst shop day yet. 20 dollars for a pay-to-loose effect and 7 dollars for cadet blue. :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah pretty abysmal. I’m seriously wondering if and when the shop is going to change at all.

5 Likes

Maybe in 3-5 years, older items from the shop will be a whole dollar cheaper

5 Likes

Yeah discount days. Where they sell the 20 dollar bundles for 19,50 dollars. :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve also seen a few reds in there too.

The colors that have been in the daily packs have been really boring. Like, if you’re gonna sell me the color blue, can it have some neat textures like the willow tea color? Something on my armor that makes it stand out from the other blues? Willow tea has those nifty little flowers throughout the armor. A small detail like that would at least give me a reason to consider yet another blue in the store.

2 Likes

.>mad at store prices
.>continues to buy things from store
.>thinks people telling you not to support the store are braindead

This is the state of this community in a nutshell

2 Likes

Yeah and there isn’t enough polished and shiny coatings. They’re all beat up and grungy looking. The HCS free skin, the peppermint laughter skin, and the banished red skin from campaign are the only two free CLEAN looking skins so far.

5 Likes

I haven’t bought anything in the store. I’d love to, but at this point I haven’t seen anything in there that i thought was worth the price tag. And yeah, more blue coatings isn’t going to have me pulling out my credit card lol

5 Likes

Actually, my friends and I are just watching for news related to Infinite to see if it’s worth going back yet. At this rate we’re just going to uninstall and wait a couple years as 343 have made it clear they are too incompetent.

4 Likes

We’re still getting upset over totally optional cosmetic items? Lol

1 Like

Yes, as a matter of fact we are. Thanks for stopping by. See ya.

8 Likes

Have you learned nothing? 343 knew a lot of people cared about cosmetics. Why else would they monetize it?

This “just don’t buy it” argument is so old and stupid.

7 Likes

This is making me think of the Atriox vs Cutter car sale video.

Atriox “Good news, I spoke to the manager and we can do the $7 blue for $6.99!”

7 Likes

Yeah it’s lazy too. Considering cosmetic unlocks have been largely free since 2004…. It’s just dumb as hell to say “just don’t buy it” lol

6 Likes