Lol they put me in Gold for Swat

So, I won 7/10 of the pre-ranked matches, was destroying people even though I was playing against Onyx and Diamond. I even got a Killotrocity and KDA of 17.7 one game and I was placed in Gold. -.- But whateverrrrrr within about 5 hours of playing im already Gold 5.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s too bad that everyone here is too busy whining to care. Go tell your mom, maybe she’ll bake you some cookies.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Lmfao I don’t really care dude, From the sounds of it I think you’re just butthurt.

> 2660608708453433;2:
> It’s too bad that everyone here is too busy whining to care. Go tell your mom, maybe she’ll bake you some cookies.

Bit harsh. Anyway I’m sure your good enough to carry yourself back up to where you should be.

> 2533274916567868;4:
> > 2660608708453433;2:
> > It’s too bad that everyone here is too busy whining to care. Go tell your mom, maybe she’ll bake you some cookies.
>
>
> Bit harsh. Anyway I’m sure your good enough to carry yourself back up to where you should be.

Yeah, I haven’t really had any trouble getting to gold 5. Except for a few games where people seemed like they were intentionally feeding.

I won 7/10, i think, and got put in Onyx. So it seems a bit weird.

You’re in Gold because that’s where you belong. That’s the whole point of the ranking system.

Next!

Anybody have a link to forum thread describing how ranking works? I won like 5/10 in SWAT but was leader of team every game and got Onyx. Then I played FFA and came in 1st for 8/10 games and got put into gold lol. seems BROKEN however it works

I got onyx and i was trash. Im pretty sure I’m negative in swat and was like 4-6 or 5-5 in placement match w/l

haha I just played my 10 placements in swat, lost the first two due to disconnects on our team, then I got booted by an ally in another game after she ran in front of my shot, won the rest at the top of the leaderboard each game with a KD of something like 2.1 overall - Plat 1 :frowning: My friend won 8/10 and got Onyx, and he is now Onyx 1627 after helping me win those games!

> 2625759425622793;7:
> You’re in Gold because that’s where you belong. That’s the whole point of the ranking system.
>
> Next!

Lmfao or maybe you haven’t been reading much because the rank system seems to be very Inaccurate. If I was placed in a Tier that I should be in I wouldn’t have so easily made it near the next tier. Bye.

I haven’t ranked yet lol I keep jumping between playlists

Doesn’t really matter what rank you are because as soon as you go “Platinum” you never go back down to “Gold” you only go up or down within that tier

I have no idea. Lost a ton of SWAT games tbh and got thrown in Platinum 1.

SWAT is a joke. Won 10/10 got onyx. You just need thumbs to win.

> 2533274839950403;1:
> So, I won 7/10 of the pre-ranked matches, was destroying people even though I was playing against Onyx and Diamond. I even got a Killotrocity and KDA of 17.7 one game and I was placed in Gold. -.- But whateverrrrrr within about 5 hours of playing im already Gold 5.

U bad son

> 2533274839950403;3:
> Lmfao I don’t really care dude, From the sounds of it I think you’re just butthurt.

Most ironic post of the year.

> 2535429089645794;17:
> > 2533274839950403;3:
> > Lmfao I don’t really care dude, From the sounds of it I think you’re just butthurt.
>
>
> Most ironic post of the year.

Yeah, mainly just made this thread to talk because I’m bored and at work. I could care less about the rankings. I barely even play games.

I think the system is filling downwards - the fist players started at the highest rank, but then as more join the ranks “fill up” and lower ones are happening now. No one was ranked below onyx on Tuesday.

> 2533274794725613;19:
> I think the system is filling downwards - the fist players started at the highest rank, but then as more join the ranks “fill up” and lower ones are happening now. No one was ranked below onyx on Tuesday.

Lol I was… In Slayer I was put in Gold on Tuesday.