lol Should I come back?

or does the game still suck? did the update fix anything important? lol

No, no, and no.

Game still lacks in feeling like Halo. I wouldn’t suggest my friends to buy Halo 4 if they haven’t already.

If you occupy that kind of attitude towards Halo 4, I don’t think it will ever ‘not suck’ to you. So best to just not return.

A nerfed boltshot range and friendly fire taken off vehicles. I guess that’s about as important as it gets.

> Game still lacks in feeling like Halo. I wouldn’t suggest my friends to buy Halo 4 if they haven’t already.

I wouldn’t even make my worst enemies play this game’s multiplayer!

The “suck” argument is still subjective for many, the new playlists are fun in my opinion, and the reduced Boltshot range have made CQC maps at least a little more tolerable, so maybe give it a try to see if you like it. Form your opinion.

Same -Yoink-…No need to come back…If you like COD you could try again but if you want Halo, this is not your game…

> The “suck” argument is still subjective for many, the new playlists are fun in my opinion, and the reduced Boltshot range have made CQC maps at least a little more tolerable, so maybe give it a try to see if you like it. Form your opinion.

THIS^^

The New Map-Pack has decent maps in it, they aren’t anything special but they are better than most other Halo 4 maps. That being said I feel like they are still flawed since they seem to be designed around flawed concepts. ie, Instant Spawn, Sprint etc.

The TU only fixed some bugs, including the Boltshot. Nothing major to warrant a comeback really.

Part of me understands why you posted this thread but the other side of me goes… Why don’t you play it for yourself? Do you really need other people to tell you? At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what we think. What do you think?

I don’t know anyone who plays this game and I don’t want to hook up my xbox again just to be disappointed. It’s just sitting in my closet atm…

Your putting your Xbox away in your closet because Halo 4 still is bad?

> Your putting your Xbox away in your closet because Halo 4 still is bad?

We’re not exactly in a period of wonderful releases.
Far Cry 3 lost its replay value the moment people finished the story since they horribly mutilated the map editor (No vehicles, no animals, no bots, no ammo, no weapons! What the hell is wrong with you, Ubi?) and the MP was a bad version of COD4 multi.
Halo 4 doesn’t appeal very well to people who get bored of playing nothing but MM.
BLOPS2 is only fun for so long. After a while, zombies gets tiresome and even the hardiest of players can grow weary of the long-ranged, instant-deploying mines and that awkward ship map.
XCOM is better on the PC
The Walking Dead Season 1 is over
Warfighter was the worst shooter of 2012, hands down. I’m not even going to try and be generous with them, because there is no excuse to turn one of the best shooters into that kind of horrible garbage AND THEN RELEASE A SEQUEL THAT IS EVEN WORSE
Battlefield 3 DLCs are expensive as hell
The Borderlands 2 DLCs are like BL1 without Knoxx’s Armory: ridiculously boring after you beat them the first time
That Ghost Recon game that people were crazy over a few months back ended up being terrible, and I never saw more than two people on my friends list play it. Ever.
Kinect games are still typically trash.
The 360 can’t play LBP2.

Did I miss anything for consoles?

Not that Steam sales have been particularly great lately, but you get my point.
I only keep my Xbox plugged in because my laptop’s audio has been dead for a month and I can stream music+videos to my 360. It’s like a slower, slightly crappier WMP that slows down some of my songs and has a larger screen.

> > Your putting your Xbox away in your closet because Halo 4 still is bad?
>
> We’re not exactly in a period of wonderful releases.
> Far Cry 3 lost its replay value the moment people finished the story since they horribly mutilated the map editor (No vehicles, no animals, no bots, no ammo, no weapons! What the hell is wrong with you, Ubi?) and the MP was a bad version of COD4 multi.
> Halo 4 doesn’t appeal very well to people who get bored of playing nothing but MM.
> BLOPS2 is only fun for so long. After a while, zombies gets tiresome and even the hardiest of players can grow weary of the long-ranged, instant-deploying mines and that awkward ship map.
> XCOM is better on the PC
> The Walking Dead Season 1 is over
> Warfighter was the worst shooter of 2012, hands down. I’m not even going to try and be generous with them, because there is no excuse to turn one of the best shooters into that kind of horrible garbage AND THEN RELEASE A SEQUEL THAT IS EVEN WORSE
> Battlefield 3 DLCs are expensive as hell
> The Borderlands 2 DLCs are like BL1 without Knoxx’s Armory: ridiculously boring after you beat them the first time
> That Ghost Recon game that people were crazy over a few months back ended up being terrible, and I never saw more than two people on my friends list play it. Ever.
> Kinect games are still typically trash.
> The 360 can’t play LBP2.
>
> Did I miss anything for consoles?
>
> Not that Steam sales have been particularly great lately, but you get my point.
> I only keep my Xbox plugged in because my laptop’s audio has been dead for a month and I can stream music+videos to my 360. It’s like a slower, slightly crappier WMP that slows down some of my songs and has a larger screen.

ummm all of those things are in the map editor.

> all of those things are in the map editor

Okay, smartass.
You know what I meant.

What’s the point of having those things if you can’t save a map until you delete them?
FC2 let you place vehicles and ammo boxes. The whole reason I almost bought FC3 was because I heard you could place animals, guns, and merc AIs.
Instead, they gave us diddly doodly damn nothing.

> I wouldn’t even make my worst enemies play this game’s multiplayer!

You seem to be significantly lacking in the enemy and hyperbole departments :stuck_out_tongue:

> If you occupy that kind of attitude towards Halo 4, I don’t think it will ever ‘not suck’ to you. So best to just not return.

This.

> > all of those things are in the map editor
>
> Okay, smartass.
> You know what I meant.
>
> What’s the point of having those things if you can’t save a map until you delete them?
> FC2 let you place vehicles and ammo boxes. The whole reason I almost bought FC3 was because I heard you could place animals, guns, and merc AIs.
> Instead, they gave us diddly doodly damn nothing.

was that really needed?

Coming from a person named Imkushbro. No, nobody wants you back.

> or does the game still suck? did the update fix anything important? lol

Nope, the update is just to do…nothing important to the game. Same old