LOL No BR start = lowest numbers yet

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Since they went back to AR/ Pistol start the Twitch numbers are the lowest since release. Poor 343 doesn’t know what to do. Their game just sucks, they need to quit biting off of other FPS games like CoD and Destiny. Bring Halo back to its roots.

Halo’s “roots” is not BR starts. Not even close.

Indeed, AR/pistol = Halo’s roots.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535425310804235;2:
> Halo’s “roots” is not BR starts. Not even close.

Despite what you say the numbers don’t lie scrub piece. Not to mention you have spent 0 time on MCC so I doubt you even know what Halo’s roots look like.

Oh, you’re calling names, so mature.

The Twitch streams were far more popular with AR/pistol starts originally than subsequent BR starts weeks. I wouldn’t draw scientific conclusions from numbers you think you saw on Twitch.

@ “you have spent 0 time on MCC” I use a different account. Will prove it to you if you really want me to.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535425310804235;4:
> Oh, you’re calling names, so mature.
>
> The Twitch streams were far more popular with AR/pistol starts originally than subsequent BR starts weeks. I wouldn’t draw scientific conclusions from numbers you think you saw on Twitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHA 65 viewers right now on a Saturday… It looks pretty good!! LOLOLOLOLOL

> 2535447087416026;3:
> > 2535425310804235;2:
> > Halo’s “roots” is not BR starts. Not even close.

Scrub piece? You sound like one of those kids on COD Search and Destroy.
“u suk with the AK git rekt scrub piece”.

Also, stat--Yoink!-? Real mature.

And why do u think they went to ar starts to begin with? Low numbers and low interest… They are in trouble because this game just isn’t appealing to casuals and it has low replay value.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274982935787;8:
> And why do u think they went to ar starts to begin with? Low numbers and low interest… They are in trouble because this game just isn’t appealing to casuals and it has low replay value.

Poor little casuals, can’t aim and pull trigger. SOOOOOOOO hard this game is. LOLOLOLOL. Copying other games is what makes Halo fail. Why play this when they can play easier games that play just like it. N00bs

> 2535447087416026;9:
> > 2533274982935787;8:
> > And why do u think they went to ar starts to begin with? Low numbers and low interest… They are in trouble because this game just isn’t appealing to casuals and it has low replay value.

God, you sound like an incredibly annoying person. Mocking people and saying LOLOLOLOL doesn’t make your points valid. At all.

That moment when you realize there is an online tournament in h2 anniversary and everyone is watching the pros

Ooooor we hit the end of the beta and most players had their fill.

=/

Could be that as well

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274867157068;10:
> > 2535447087416026;9:
> > > 2533274982935787;8:
> > > And why do u think they went to ar starts to begin with? Low numbers and low interest… They are in trouble because this game just isn’t appealing to casuals and it has low replay value.
>
>
>
> God, you sound like an incredibly annoying person. Mocking people and saying LOLOLOLOL doesn’t make your points valid. At all.

And you are incredibly bad at this game. Go back to CoD where you belong.

Reported.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535425310804235;15:
> Reported.

AWWWW you’re such an adorable little CoD n00b

> 2535447087416026;16:
> > 2535425310804235;15:
> > Reported.

Reported as well

> 2535447087416026;14:
> > 2533274867157068;10:
> > > 2535447087416026;9:
> > > > 2533274982935787;8:
> > > > And why do u think they went to ar starts to begin with? Low numbers and low interest… They are in trouble because this game just isn’t appealing to casuals and it has low replay value.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > God, you sound like an incredibly annoying person. Mocking people and saying LOLOLOLOL doesn’t make your points valid. At all.

I wish I was a mod here. This kind of behavior would get dealt with extremely quickly.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274824732025;18:
> > 2535447087416026;14:
> > > 2533274867157068;10:
> > > > 2535447087416026;9:
> > > > > 2533274982935787;8:
> > > > > And why do u think they went to ar starts to begin with? Low numbers and low interest… They are in trouble because this game just isn’t appealing to casuals and it has low replay value.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Poor little casuals, can’t aim and pull trigger. SOOOOOOOO hard this game is. LOLOLOLOL. Copying other games is what makes Halo fail. Why play this when they can play easier games that play just like it. N00bs
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > God, you sound like an incredibly annoying person. Mocking people and saying LOLOLOLOL doesn’t make your points valid. At all.
>
>
>
> I wish I was a mod here. This kind of behavior would get dealt with extremely quickly.

Don’t be upset that your Halo 5 game is going to flop. You will just have to sprint away to another game like CoD or Destiny

> 2535447087416026;19:
> > 2533274824732025;18:
> > > 2535447087416026;14:
> > > > 2533274867157068;10:
> > > > > 2535447087416026;9:
> > > > > > 2533274982935787;8:
> > > > > > And why do u think they went to ar starts to begin with? Low numbers and low interest… They are in trouble because this game just isn’t appealing to casuals and it has low replay value.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Poor little casuals, can’t aim and pull trigger. SOOOOOOOO hard this game is. LOLOLOLOL. Copying other games is what makes Halo fail. Why play this when they can play easier games that play just like it. N00bs
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > God, you sound like an incredibly annoying person. Mocking people and saying LOLOLOLOL doesn’t make your points valid. At all.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I wish I was a mod here. This kind of behavior would get dealt with extremely quickly.

For the sake of saying so, I dont play FPS games that much. I’m pretty decent at them considering I haven’t touched them in months, if not closer to a year. It just too boring to me. Fighting games are a ton more fun. I only showed back up here in the first time in YEARS for Beta feedback.

Theres just too much up to chance in shooters. Its less about skill and more about who sees who first and who has the bigger weapon than it is about aim.