lol 7000 people online.

It took Halo 3 five years to get population that low. Only took Halo 4 three months.

Seeing as though people don’t read the OP then read this.

Black Ops 2 Zombies mode has 30000 people online and playing it. That is almost five times the population of Halo 4’s main multiplayer.

cough time zones cough

Oh dear, the population is low! Maybe because most of them are sleeping. Can’t people have their sleep? It is an important aspect of life.

Everyday, and I know this sounds crazy, america goes to sleep.
AND when you’re sleeping, and this is the best part, you can’t play. so relax buddy…

> cough time zones cough

Cough read the OP cough

It’s called “global” population for a reason.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> cough time zones cough

Cough read the OP cough

It’s called “global” population for a reason.

lol 7000 people bahahaha and they say this is the bezt ha1os yet!!!

clearly peak times are in the middle of the night since we got rid of that pesky sleep thing…

Everybody seems to ignore the fact that I am saying that it took Halo 3 many years to drop to a population that low “off” peak hours…

Yet it takes Halo 4 a few months? Wow people must ‘really’ be enjoying it huh?

7000 Australians. Maybe 1 or 2 Mexicans.

It won’t be long before 7k is the peak population.

Well, you can try and blame the time zones or that everyone is asleep. But in all seriousness, the population of Halo 4 is terrible.I don’t play it anymore, I gave it up weeks ago, and this is coming for a 6 hour a day Halo player. People are just uninterested in a bad game. The announcement of the BS CSR being waypoint only was the final straw. I’m sure the others who have quit have their own reasons, but either way the population just isn’t there, no matter what you want to use as an excuse, truth is no one wants to play a bad game, it’s just too boring after awhile, and offers no incentive to win. Halo 4 has put such a bad taste in my mouth I’ve given up games altogether.

Oh and one of the things that really opened my eyes…I went back to Halo 3 and played it solid for a week or two, and then went back to play Halo 4, it’s hilarious how bad Halo 4 is compared to a 6 year old game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll, flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

And you fanboys can say its off peak hours as much as you want because I just came from BO2 and there was 30000 people playing Zombies alone. And that is not multiplayer - which could have had 100k on.

So basically a side game of Black Ops almost has five times the population online right now than Halo 4.

Any rebuttals for that?

>

Me and my mates went back for some nostalgic gameplay yesterday. So many laughs and not one dull moment from such an old game. The gameplay is still as intense and engaging as it was many years ago. Yet we put in Halo 4 and we are bored before we even find a game - it’s a chore to put in the disc.

I only put in the disc once a week to watch the Spartans Ops CGI and that is it. Because that is about the only interesting thing in that game.

-Yoink!-! it’s 6 in the morning! judging a game population not even on it’s peak hours.

> >
>
> Me and my mates went back for some nostalgic gameplay yesterday. So many laughs and not one dull moment from such an old game. The gameplay is still as intense and engaging as it was many years ago. Yet we put in Halo 4 and we are bored before we even find a game - it’s a chore to put in the disc.
>
> I only put in the disc once a week to watch the Spartans Ops CGI and that is it. Because that is about the only interesting thing in that game.

So true. Even Grifball which I loved in past Halo’s can’t even keep me entertained in this game. I played a few rounds on the forge map playlist and got bored. I played through each Spartan Ops mission once and had no reason to go back. This game just has no replay value and the laughable population proves it.

Halo 3 and even Reach are still so much more fun than this game.

Eh, I honestly can’t complain. A lot of people are getting some sleep, working, or doing other things at this hour all around the world. I still like the game quite a bit. However, I will be playing Black Ops II for the reason that there’s a new DLC and I wanna see what all the maps, zombies, and for the first time in CoD history, a DLC weapon, are like. Sounds really cool. I will be returning to Halo 4 after I get a glimpse of everything new on CoD, and I might even play some Spartan Ops. What I found to be boring to play just got better with these new episodes. :slight_smile: I enjoy Halo 4.

>

I agree with you that the Halo 4 population is terrible, but posting COD numbers, to me that really shows that population numbers really has no bearing on the quality of the game. If that were true all the COD games would be lower than Halo. As bad as Halo 4 is, IMO the COD games are just sad, even compared to Halo 4. If someone thinks Halo 4 is boring, go play a COD game, and Halo 4 will seem like the best thing since sliced bread. Like I’ve already done, I would rather give up the Xbox altogether than play COD.

Obvious troll is obvious.

> Obvious troll is obvious.

You can put the disc in yourself and have a look…

About 30 minutes ago a grand total of… 97 people were playing Crimson DLC…

97 people… GLOBALLY… 97 people…

Don’t forget it’s wintertime and some people might have caught the flu. Also some people might be on the toilet, walking the dog etc.

A little context would let people take your threads more seriously. Halo 3 didn’t have half of these things to contend with, for example dogs had not been invented back then.