Locust Helmet Questions On Where To Pre-order

The Title says it all,

Do you get it from Mighty Ape or Microsoft.
Everytime I talk about this. There is a Different Answer?

Also for that instance to clarify, are you getting the <mark>Helmet or the skin for the helmet?</mark>

Someone who knows what there talking about please feel free?

http://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst85439_All-pre-order-bonuses--with-info---06-12-12.aspx

This may or may not help you.

> Halo - Official Site (en)
>
> This may or may not help you.

Well thank you for stating the obvious but this does not clarify much of anything, just the main stuff. I’m talking outside of the box.

So wait, if I don’t know im enslaved? Thats pretty -yoinked!- up if you ask me.

But in all seriousness they said you only get the skin.

> > Halo - Official Site (en)
> >
> > This may or may not help you.
>
> Well thank you for stating the obvious but this does not clarify much of anything, just the main stuff. I’m talking outside of the box.

opens link
clicks Mighty Ape link
sees official picture of the helmet with text stating “Locus Helmet Skin” slathered about multiple times

Obviously I didn’t clarify both your questions with somewhat reliable answers. Sorry, I’ll leave you be.

Check out the Halo Bulletin on 5/30 here.

The preorder bonuses are skins only, none of the armors are locked.

How the hell do you pre-order a game online? Even if its pre-ordered, I imagine it might not come to your house within the first two days.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

im a well known player of halo im letting everyone known me halo is fun and hard at times but you can fight…or die its time to step up to those people who say shut up. its time to fight back… also people you will hear me again

You are only getting the skin.

> im a well known player of halo im letting everyone known me halo is fun and hard at times but you can fight…or die its time to step up to those people who say shut up. its time to fight back… also people you will hear me again

Never have I heard truer words of wisdom.

> How the hell do you pre-order a game online? Even if its pre-ordered, I imagine it might not come to your house within the first two days.

Sometimes I’ll preorder online and especially with Play.com I have often gotten the game the day before release, but not always. Only once have I had the game late.

But on topic, this was a question I too had wondered about, but thanks for posting the link to the bulletin concerning such unlocks. I’m very happy to hear the armours aren’t locked.

armor skins are inda dumb… but kinda cool at the same time