Locust has been nerfed.\o/

Now i wanna see, one unity of 40/60 beter of one Spartan and elites. Now i wanna see the “pro-players” spam the best unity in 15 sec of game.

• Reduced the Locust and Bloodfuel Locust DPS, health, and shields - Scarab can now attack units at closer range - Improved the responsiveness of Blitz card hand inputs - Improved game performance - Improved UI responsiveness - Tightened skill matching to improve match quality of multiplayer games - Improved initial loading times - Bug fixes for card hand and units not responding - Improved voice chat functionality on PC - Improved PC performance, hardware detection, and compatibility - Improved multiplayer and network reliability - Lots and lots of additional fixes

Source?

Scarab could always attack units at a closer range anyway.

I rather want to know whether it is a unique ability or bug that the Lotus can fire into Fog of War.

> 2535433798140927;1:
> Now i wanna se, one unity of 40/60 beter of one Spartan and elites. Now i wanna ser the “pro-players” spam the best unity in 15 sec of game.
> - Reduced the Locust and Bloodfuel Locust DPS, health, and shields - Scarab can now attack units at closer range - Improved the responsiveness of Blitz card hand inputs - Improved game performance - Improved UI responsiveness - Tightened skill matching to improve match quality of multiplayer games - Improved initial loading times - Bug fixes for card hand and units not responding - Improved voice chat functionality on PC - Improved PC performance, hardware detection, and compatibility - Improved multiplayer and network reliability - Lots and lots of additional fixes

halowaypoint >—>News

> 2533274835104784;3:
> I rather want to know whether it is a unique ability or bug that the Lotus can fire into Fog of War.

me too

> 2533274835104784;3:
> I rather want to know whether it is a unique ability or bug that the Lotus can fire into Fog of War.

Funny gamertag xD

Would be good if the Locust just can shoot during for of War when nearly friendly units see enemies in their range

> 2533274861263132;6:
> > 2533274835104784;3:
> > I rather want to know whether it is a unique ability or bug that the Lotus can fire into Fog of War.
>
> Funny gamertag xD
>
> Would be good if the Locust just can shoot during for of War when nearly friendly units see enemies in their range

You can see what your allies see… so if they see it, it isn’t covered by Fog of War.

Who is gonna play nubby blitz in the full game anyways

> 2533274809541057;7:
> > 2533274861263132;6:
> > > 2533274835104784;3:
> > > I rather want to know whether it is a unique ability or bug that the Lotus can fire into Fog of War.
> >
> > Funny gamertag xD
> >
> > Would be good if the Locust just can shoot during for of War when nearly friendly units see enemies in their range
>
> You can see what your allies see… so if they see it, it isn’t covered by Fog of War.

Yeah, I mean that (my bad english)

A very good update/balance.

> 2533274835104784;3:

they could always do that because they were used to attack buildings. so the buildings were always in the fog unless other troops were also attacking it.