Locus Placeholder Armor?

Not sure if I’m the only one who realized this but as for the 9 Reach helmets that came in Classic Helmets REQ Pack, they came with no armor right? But if you were to go to the REQ collection and look at each of the helmets then you can see the Locus (Edge) body armor silhouette. It’s not that big of a deal but it’s just something I’ve recently picked up on and think everybody should check it out for themselves

EDIT: It can also be noted that the whale and pig helms sport the same manner, pretty odd to use this armor model of all body armors in the game

Funny that the helmet that had no armor in Halo 4 is using its armor to showcase helmets that have no armor in Halo 5.

Although I’m really hoping in Halo 6 they give Locus its own original, unique armor design instead of an Aviator re-skin…

> 2533274904158628;2:
> Although I’m really hoping in Halo 6 they give Locus its own original, unique armor design instead of an Aviator re-skin…

I’d want to see Deadeye and Scanner (and any other helmets I missed) to have their own unique armor to go with them.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> I’d want to see Deadeye and Scanner (and any other helmets I missed) to have their own unique armor to go with them.

Yes, all of those should have their own original armor.