Locus Helmet (Not a trade thread)

Is there any way to unlock/get the locus helmet without the KOTH app? I don’t even know if that’s still going on, I just heard of it. I want the helmet but there are no 7-11’s in my area at all and I don’t have an iPhone/Smartphone/whatever.

Nope, no other known way yet. The app prizes are still going on. Considering that locus helmet was preorder and promotion bonus item. If they simply unlock it for everybody it would probably anger people who preordered or had to drive to 7-11 in order to play the game for the helmet. It’s a delicate situation they have here. My advices if you want the helmet find a friend with a phone, who lives near a 7-11 to help you out.

I couldn’t care less about others being able to unlock the helmet.

> I couldn’t care less about others being able to unlock the helmet.

Well you obviously care enough to post in a thread about it.

There’s no way in the game (so far anyway) that allows you to unlock the helmet. Only other option is to trade with someone or look on Ebay.

Well I got mine from a guy that received extra Locus helmets from the KOTH thing…you could go ask him.

REDACTED

Although he might not let you have it for free (probably something like 800 MS). Anyways good luck.

REDACTED

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post personal information.

Oh boy would I love the Locust helmet.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.