Locus Helmet Available for Trade

I currently have the Locus Helmet, Bulletproof Emblem, and a Premium Xbox Theme available to trade. I’m looking for anything except Double XP codes. PM or post here with offers.

I will provide the codes for the emblem and theme first, but only provide the Locus Helmet after verifying your trade works and is valid.

I’m currently already waiting for someone to fulfill their end of the deal on a trade, which I provided the codes for first, so I will not be providing codes for the helmet first, just the other items to demonstrate that I have valid codes.

Drop pod prop, (14 I think) day Xbox live code, and FUD stream code up for offer .

> Drop pod prop, (14 I think) day Xbox live code, and FUD stream code up for offer .

Sent you a PM.

Edit: I think your settings for PM’s is set to Buddy’s only. I sent you a Buddy request instead, since the PM didn’t go through.

Just had a successful trade with RyanSoup69.

I still have one more set of the Locus Helmet, Bulletproof Emblem, and Premium Xbox Theme codes available for trade.

ill trade a 14 day xbox live code, and a female recruit avatar prop

> Just had a successful trade with RyanSoup69.
>
> I still have one more set of the Locus Helmet, Bulletproof Emblem, and Premium Xbox Theme codes available for trade.

Pretty Fishy you have another set, and made a trade so easily… I NEVER find and make a trade so easily… And you are pretty new to the forums…

> ill trade a 14 day xbox live code, and a female recruit avatar prop

I provide the exact same as this guy tho my forum text is yellow!!

> > Just had a successful trade with RyanSoup69.
> >
> > I still have one more set of the Locus Helmet, Bulletproof Emblem, and Premium Xbox Theme codes available for trade.
>
> Pretty Fishy you have another set, and made a trade so easily… I NEVER find and make a trade so easily… And you are pretty new to the forums…

I’m not sure what’s fishy… when I’m offering to provide 2 out of the 3 codes first to verify that I even have working codes.

Also, getting these codes isn’t very difficult considering I live in a area that is densely populated with 7-Eleven stores.

For my very first trade on these forums, I actually offered my codes up first, and am still waiting on the person to fulfill their end of the deal, which they’ve assured me they would.

Lastly, sorry JakeOrNot and Rammex. I already have the codes you’ve mentioned, and no need for LIVE trials, or Double XP.

Sorry, but trading threads are no longer allowed on the forums