LOCUS HELMET AND PRE-ORDER BONUS

i have a doubt ,the helmet locus will be aviable to be unlocked by waypoint or something like that , by an achievement , be purchsed on xbox live , i heard something about that , the thing says if you are a gold member you can get the pre-order bonus aviable to buy is that real ??? plizzzz if sombody knows something plizzzz tell me P.S. WAITING LIKE A KRAZYYY FOR HALO 4.

Pardon?

frome what i heard yes you can get the preorader stuff but not the limited edition skin for spartan and ar oh ya i got limited edition and like you cant wait to get my hands on halo 4

The Locust Helmet is not acquired through pre-order. It will be unlocked in-game like every other helmet.

Yeah, you have to have gears of war 3. JK, I am pretty sure it said in a bulletin that the pre-order bonuses were just the skins and that they didn’t want to lock any armor away from us.

> The Locust Helmet is not acquired through pre-order. It will be unlocked in-game like every other helmet.

What this guy said.

It was stated in a Weekly Update that all armor variants will be available in game. The armor skins, which for all intents and purposes are paint jobs for your armor, will be the only thing that will come as a bonus from select retailers and editions of Halo 4.

It was also stated in another update that all these skins "may be" available for download at a later date.

Are you a 100% sure about the helmet because mightyape.au says its exclusive to them please let me know

> Are you a 100% sure about the helmet because mightyape.au says its exclusive to them please let me know

Only the skin shown is exclusive.

Are you 100% sure about the helmets because on mightyape.com.AU says it’s exclusive to their website

> Are you 100% sure about the helmets because on mightyape.com.AU says it’s exclusive to their website

Like I said only the skin is. Frank O’Conner confirmed awhile ago that all the store exclusive pre-order bonuses are only the skins and that the armour is unlocked in the game.

its only a skin, not the helmet

> > Are you a 100% sure about the helmet because mightyape.au says its exclusive to them please let me know
>
> Only the skin shown is exclusive.

> > Are you 100% sure about the helmets because on mightyape.com.AU says it’s exclusive to their website
>
> Like I said only the skin is. Frank O’Conner confirmed awhile ago that all the store exclusive pre-order bonuses are only the skins and that the armour is unlocked in the game.

> its only a skin, not the helmet

Proof to what these guys say, Mightyape.au are a bunch of lying aholes

http://www.343industries.org/news/_/halo-4/special-editions-collectibles/hmv-uk-offer-locus-helmet-and-avatar-suit-with-r287

According to this the helmet itself is a preorder exclusive to HMV.