Locus and Oceanic for Web CIO

Looking for the Web CIO skin I can offer the Oceanic circuit skin and Locus helmet PM if interested

Previous trades: 3 successful trades with D4rK El1t3, Vince DiCola and hiperema

Scammers: The warriorx238

bump

as great as cio web is, and i have it to, i am pissed you cant change the visor color. i would use it right now if i could. Thats the only thing you should worry about, i would keep those 2 codes if i were you. unless you are collecting.

My friend gave me a Web code. Do you want to trade?

yea ill pm you

> as great as cio web is, and i have it to, i am pissed you cant change the visor color. i would use it right now if i could. Thats the only thing you should worry about, i would keep those 2 codes if i were you. unless you are collecting.

Yeah I’m kinda disappointed that the visor color isn’t changeable.

I’m looking for Deadeye and CIO web.

I have: Pulse, Locus and Venator.

Wont be going first sorry, PM me if you’re interested.

Humble you just scammed me on your other account unless your one buddy on this forum is offering the same stuff as u and scamming people but something tells me you and The warriorx238 are the same person

> as great as cio web is, and i have it to, i am pissed you cant change the visor color. i would use it right now if i could. Thats the only thing you should worry about, i would keep those 2 codes if i were you. unless you are collecting.

yea its cuz thats the last preorder i need besides recruit and fotus

trade me oceanic but i wont pm first

oops meant for this to be pm

um, i traded somewhere in that official post for all preorder trades. but its lost somewhree

I ddi have a problem sending codes out, so i you dont recieve mine, i wont use the code and u can continue to trade it

ok ill pm