Lockout Remix

Gamertag is Jared Sharp.

Made my first attempt at a map in forge. I worked really hard on it. It is essentially a remake of Lockout with some tweaks to make it more spartan-ability friendly.

The file name is Locked Out. Let me know what you guys think…I accept all criticism!

Would you take requests?

Hey there, Sharp. I’m part of The Agora Forge Community, a new forge community aimed at showcasing as much work from forgers as possible. With your permission, we would love to show your work. Would you be okay with that? All you would have to do is fill out this super short submission form. We feauture almost all maps on our pages by default. Your map would also have a chance at being in our Friday Competitive Map Stream as well!

Submission Form: Agora Forge Map Submission
Be sure to follow us as well!

Facebook Page: The Agora Forge Community
Twitter: @agoraforgeteam
Twitch: Ascend_Hyperion

> 2533274826890965;2:
> Would you take requests?

Did you like it?

What do you have in mind?

> 2533274860886390;3:
> Hey there, Sharp. I’m part of The Agora Forge Community, a new forge community aimed at showcasing as much work from forgers as possible. With your permission, we would love to show your work. Would you be okay with that? All you would have to do is fill out this super short submission form. We feauture almost all maps on our pages by default. Your map would also have a chance at being in our Friday Competitive Map Stream as well!
>
> Submission Form: Agora Forge Map Submission
> Be sure to follow us as well!
>
> Facebook Page: The Agora Forge Community
> Twitter: @agoraforgeteam
> Twitch: Ascend_Hyperion

I would love for my map to be featured, thatd be great! What do I have to do exactly?

All you would have to do is fill out the submission form. There is a link in my post above. If it’s broken both our Twitter and Facebook have the link readily available. It’s really really short.

Yeah this would be a pretty cool idea

I’ll get it tomorrow when I have time, but excited to see it :smiley:

> 2533274931959956;7:
> Yeah this would be a pretty cool idea

Kovvio,

Did you download it? My GT is Jared Sharp and the map is called Locked Out.

Jared

> 2533274974724518;8:
> I’ll get it tomorrow when I have time, but excited to see it :smiley:

OLT Unbarred,

Let me know what you think. My GT is Jared Sharp and the map is called Locked Out.

Jared