Lockout (Halo 2) or Guardian?

Which map would you favor?

I miss Guardian though it was a close quarters map, it was fun to play on. I hope they can bring something similar in Halo 4. The new “Wraparound” is looking awesome.

Guardian. Guardian. Guardian. did I mention Guardian?

Lockout has already been remade. Guardian hasn’t. and Guardian is waaay better overall than Lockout was IMO. Lockout is a classic (hence the no more remakes) while Guardian is Lockout 3000 and fun no matter what the gametype. great for CQB. great long range fights. fast paced. great paths. unique. map control. overall, just waaay better.

Lockout.

> Guardian. Guardian. Guardian. did I mention Guardian?
>
> Lockout has already been remade. Guardian hasn’t. and Guardian is waaay better overall than Lockout was IMO. Lockout is a classic (hence the no more remakes) while Guardian is Lockout 3000 and fun no matter what the gametype. great for CQB. great long range fights. fast paced. great paths. unique. map control. overall, just waaay better.

It’s still possible to play on guardian online and Blackout was a -Yoink- remake. Although I voted for lockout I would prefer that no remakes ship on the disc.

I love Lockout but I’m sure someone will remake it with Forge as it has quite a simple layout… I do like Guardian a lot though… Hmmm.

My answer; Gemini.

Lockout because Guardian is played really passively where both teams would camp sniper tower or blue/gold all day

Lockout 100%. For some reason I just don’t like the flow on Guardian.

Lockout!!! It deserves an HD remake with the same snowy theme and glowing green room, maybe add some flood spores! I only ask that the skybox get a new look, maybe add some ships fighting beyond the blizzards.

I would be stoked if it shipped with the game.

And Blackout was terrible not only a bad remake, but an all around bad map… Lockout needs a 1:1 perfect remake

If I had to pick one, Guardian, no contest. But I’d rather no remakes.

All depends on the range of fire on the BR or DMR …

So im not sure …

Lockout was already remade. I would like to see gaurdian again. But I still love you lockout.

Guardian.

Guardian was a fantastic map, arguably among my favorite maps of all time. It had an awesome setting and atmosphere, was very balanced, worked well with nearly all gametypes, had a great default weapon layout, and supported 2-8 players. What more could you ask for?

I’m pretty sure Guardian will definitely be one of the remade Halo 3 maps in future Halo titles.

I’m sure both are somewhat easily forgable, but if I had to pick one, I’d go with Lockout.

guardian, never play halo 2 online but i did play blackout on halo 3, didnt like it that much

Lockout man, Lockout.

I want both back, but make guardian a snow map.

Lockout, but guardian was great as well.

I’m going to go for Lockout because unlike guardian this map is actually balanced.