Lockout for Halo4

Am I the only one who thinks it would be awesome for 343 to put the remaked version of “Lockout” in online multiplayer???

Every Halo game has room for a Lockout remake.

I’d like to see a native, non-forged one for Halo 4… although I doubt we ever will.

The only way it would work is if they disabled the special abilities. You can’t have everyone sprinting around lockout, its not meant for that.

Yup. Lockout only works with classic halo.

i want guardian, lockout and the pit and then i would be very happy

You guys missed Donut’s post earlier. Guy created a Lockout remake that also has some Guardian flavor in it. It looked VERY good.

I want Turf.

lockout ftw

Yep there are lockout versions already made(i think big papa himself salot made it)

And as Porshapwr mentioned donut made spark which is his reinvention of Lockout mixed with guardian. it’s actually pretty good. If you go on youtube and check it out, his video will give you a walkthrough of it. It’s actually a pretty funny vid :smiley:

> You guys missed Donut’s post earlier. Guy created a Lockout remake that also has some Guardian flavor in it. It looked VERY good.

I endorse this map.

Yeah if they remake this map, I want every jump and every little thing the same as the original. I wouldn’t mind them throwing some Pit, Guardian, and Turf in as well!!!