Lockes Team Been Informed About Space Anomalies?

Hey guys, I wanted to put something by the community. Has Locke’s team of Spartans been told what’s going on? If so, Is that why they are looking for the Chief? It does add up. Humanity’s greatest hero goes missing just as this massive unknown threat is heading for earth. So Locke has been tasked with finding him and bringing him back. Its just a theory I came up with. This #HUNTtheTRUTH campaign is getting me so hyped for E3 next month so we can get a better idea of what’s going on. So what do you guys think?

Bumped

> 2533274797973608;1:
> Hey guys, I wanted to put something by the community. Has Locke’s team of Spartans been told what’s going on? If so, Is that why they are looking for the Chief? It does add up. Humanity’s greatest hero goes missing just as this massive unknown threat is heading for earth. So Locke has been tasked with finding him and bringing him back. Its just a theory I came up with. This #HUNTtheTRUTH campaign is getting me so hyped for E3 next month so we can get a better idea of what’s going on. So what do you guys think?

Could be. Either that, or they don’t know, blame it on Chief, but find out the truth as the game goes on.

Locke and his squad are ONI Section III. Section III holds the deepest secrets. Locke is probably the one who uncovers secrets for ONI. So yes, i think Locke’s team is aware of the anomalies.

They aren’t hitting earth, they aren’t even described as doing anything. The only unrest happening is in the outer colonies, and that could or could not be related to the anomalies. The storm could be launching terrorist attacks on the far planets while the guardians are disturbing space that has been notified by oni. I don’t know where you got those assumptions from, it’s even more vague than you’re making it.